SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ
    hey world it's me again with another suggestion thread.. these are all i make.

Suggestion description:

In the lobby, add a CLAN CHAT tab and a GENERAL CHAT tab. CLAN CHAT saves all clan messages while in game or a lobby, so when you go back to view them - they'll all be there. Helpful if you're afk for a bit and miss a few messages, or leave a game and didn't get to read what someone just said. No need to worry, clan chat logs are here in the clan tab! Removes the hassle of asking someone to repeat what they had said.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

2. The following 7 users say thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Benny (08-04-2020), GeorgeGFX (08-04-2020), Kohta (08-04-2020), Satan (08-04-2020), StephanM (08-04-2020), TomasEdison (08-05-2020), Tzunami best0 (08-04-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly not a bad suggestion with smaller buttons, maybe even a few extra tabs like friends, clan wars, events and staff.
    Clan and Events tab would be just announced messages of clan streaks, when events are hosted?
    Just to filter things a bit more.

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with this suggestion. It will be nicer if this suggestion is added in game as well so we don't need to type # and @ in each conversation.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    10/10 Paint skills.

+1 for the idea.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I don't believe this will be very useful for many people unless you feel the need to add this for people who clan war. This is because most of the time you wouldnt be in the lobby chatting because thats boring, so I think they should emphasize on making the new ingame-chat interface that was told to be released soon™ with the ability to scroll and switch chat tabs.

Country
    Thanks
    If you add this add the chat u use @ to chat in too

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Honestly not a bad suggestion with smaller buttons, maybe even a few extra tabs like friends, clan wars, events and staff.
    Clan and Events tab would be just announced messages of clan streaks, when events are hosted?
    You could even dumb it down and just make a game log "chat box" which announces all cw streaks, duel streaks, event messages etc. separately in addition to general chat so you can see it in both chats.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    I suggested smth similar but in-game and with Whisper tab too. It is an option that many games have and it's very helpful in situations where ppl are talking too much in General and you are talking in whisper or clan chat. I'm agree with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    For Game Messages (such as Events, Clan Streaks, Duel Streaks, When a Friend gets on, etc) i think it's better a different chat box. I've seen it on other games and it works better than having it on normal chat box imo.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Moved to To be added later

Thread Information