Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    im god while sniping

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Good night

Idk if there's already a suggestion for it ( if do just close)
    So... is getting really annoying being kicked just 'cause people don't know how to lose.
    My suggestion is: change votekick system to one where is no more a short period vote time, where everybody has to press y or n on that period.
    This new system will work whit each one has to put /votekick command and select who he (or she (don't be misogynist guys)) wants to kick
    then a vote will be computed whitout a votation time spamming that someone desires to kick and people will no more be obligated to vote (most time causing unfair kicks)
    so if a guy is really getting annoying for REAL reasons everybody goes by his ownself at any moment and press that command.
    When the required percentual to kick is achieved , the little one gets kicked
    Keep the same percentual required to kick (50% or 75% votes idk which one is currently in use)

regards
    madness got you too?

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    the current system works just fine. this does nothing but just makes everything more complicated.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

3. The following user said thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Divine (08-11-2020)

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    the current system works just fine. this does nothing but just makes everything more complicated.
    This.

I think the system is good the way it is.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Daddy Tupac's Avatar The High One

Country
    Thanks
    Although I didn't understand a word of this , the kicking shit in general is annoying and abused every day so I don't think it's "fine" roflmao , people kick people every day for no reason , whether its because they are mad/losing , or because they just simply don't like the other person , both cases should not result in a auto kick from a room . Had days where I've been kicked from 3-4 rooms at a time an cannot play a game because I can't join any rooms . The kick function is abused af an no one can say it isn't . Too many cry babies on this game can't stand getting a death on their record or want to ego you then kick you so you can't respond . I have no idea what you're saying about the kicking but I FULLY agree it needs to be changed , it's annoying as hell an a complete waste of time .

im god while sniping

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    Yea it does. But my point is all about the kicking abuse. Due the obligation that everybody has to vote, mostly people just press "Y" or "N" just for stop the voting kick spam whitout even caring about the reason. That's all about.
    madness got you too?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    While I agree a change is needed to fix the problems tupac mentioned, I don't believe there's a system that if added, will fix those problems. A group of people that dislikes another member will always be able to kick him simply because they don't like him or they hate losing to him. Sure, it's against the rules as divine recently emphasized, but it's also way too hard to provide enough evidence to report on and punish such people. Unless changes to how evidence can be provided for kicks (for example kick logs and/or providing a reason upon giving a kick with respective punishments), not much can change.

Country
    Thanks
    No offense but I don't think anyone can say kicking people without reason is against the rules when nothing is being done or gets done about the problem, if it was truly "against the rules" , there would be procedures in place already . A gm going into a room to "ask" other players why they kicked you , isn't fixing the problem , if anything its those people in that rooms word against yours , and if everyone in that room knows each other or are in the same clan, what have you , obviously they are going to side with the person who kicked, not the person who was kicked , people lie by nature .

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    No offense but I don't think anyone can say kicking people without reason is against the rules when nothing is being done or gets done about the problem, if it was truly "against the rules" , there would be procedures in place already . A gm going into a room to "ask" other players why they kicked you , isn't fixing the problem , if anything its those people in that rooms word against yours , and if everyone in that room knows each other or are in the same clan, what have you , obviously they are going to side with the person who kicked, not the person who was kicked , people lie by nature .
    Record and report them when they votekick you.
    When you enter the room, have the auto replay option on.
    You will record the whole round/s– so whenever you get kicked for no good reason, you go and report it as an abuse. No one cares if they lying if there is a record.

#gmtenax

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    Record and report them when they votekick you.
    When you enter the room, have the auto replay option on.
    You will record the whole round/s– so whenever you get kicked for no good reason, you go and report it as an abuse. No one cares if they lying if there is a record.

#gmtenax
    I mean I don't go into games assuming I'm going to be kicked lol , I don't go into games recording to see if anything happens . I mean I see what you're sayin but it just don't go that way lol . People get kicked before they can even type a letter out or shoot their weapon . I'm not talking about me personally , I could care less about being kicked , people on here are haters and cry babies , but I'm speaking for the normal players who repeatedly get kicked from rooms an I'm assuming they also don't go into those rooms thinking they will get kicked out .

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tupac Shakur View Post

We have banned 5-6 players who have abused the function, either by logs, by a GM being in hidemode or by players reporting the user with sufficient evidence.

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do as it's not something that's expected in a room but does happen, so when it does we ask that you try to screenshot + record what you can and if for instance one or two of your reports get declined due to lack of evidence, we at least have an idea of which user is abusing the function and can do a proper follow up/investigation whilst the user is in-game.
    Last edited by Divine; 08-12-2020 at 01:37 AM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

12. The following user said thank you to Divine for this useful post:

Daddy Tupac (08-12-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information