Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    I mean I don't go into games assuming I'm going to be kicked lol , I don't go into games recording to see if anything happens . I mean I see what you're sayin but it just don't go that way lol . People get kicked before they can even type a letter out or shoot their weapon . I'm not talking about me personally , I could care less about being kicked , people on here are haters and cry babies , but I'm speaking for the normal players who repeatedly get kicked from rooms an I'm assuming they also don't go into those rooms thinking they will get kicked out .
    Ik ik, people can abuse this, hence the auto replay option, or better yet, telling a gm and have them go in hide mode so they catch these people who keep repeating and abusing this!

im god while sniping

Country
    Thanks
    This is what i'm thinking about:
    ^3D^Cy^Aox^Ce^3s_20200811_221031.jpg

It doesn't force you to vote like the actual system, where you have to take a vote within a short period time just by pressing a simple button.
    For sure will not avoid 100% some guys to kick abuse , but i think it will help alot just by not forcing everybody on the room to take a vote simply pressing y or n randomly. Will be more hard for a one guy to kick for no reason, because will require more players to do a own vote command if they want.
    This is my idea.
    madness got you too?

Country
    Thanks
    hire more gms so they can hide or nerf the kick system i am getting tired of getting kicked for having a stun gun and lied for lag -descartion

4. The following user said thank you to slugma balls for this useful post:

SunRui (08-12-2020)

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    bro if u get kicked either cry to gms and they will unkick u from the room or just deal with it. if tonysoprano is on its instant unkick everytime no point in kicking someone anymore anyway lmfao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information