Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    People complained about it all the time which is why it was changed in the first place lmao
    People were complaining about antilead in V7 left and right when their shots were dealing less damage than expected (not talking about 0 dmg shots) which wasn't the antilead's fault but the complete randomness of the vanilla gunz spray. You can trust me on that when I tell you that you won't like it. Even while testing new spray options we had an option for the original gunz spray and
    people already didn't like it there after playing with a semi-static spray that reduced the luck factor by a large amount. You guys really believe that the original fully random spray that everyone complained about left and right, is the solution to your problems?
    You have to realise that people on this server , shotgun wise are under average skilled , hence the constant “fix the server “ shit v7 was good and on the path to success compared to the other server , all you have to do is revert shotgun spread to v7 and keep the current reworked anti lead
    I haven’t tried the new hit box if there is any but that’s a stupid move the hit box was completely fine it’s just that the other server got bigger hit box so people who constant move between the servers think that on fg the hit boxes are ****t

- - - Updated - - -

P.s no one of you is actually good at the game
    Last edited by BARBARR; 08-17-2020 at 06:23 PM.

Thread Information