Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Who's everyone? There is you, Ganggbangg, Shang and rise who replied they dislike it. There are a bunch of people I've spoken to that like it. Shang also just said that 5-10 people aren't enough to make such big decisions.
    meh, you made the change in spread based off what one person said and went with it lol. the spread is bad, but im more curious tos ee how it would perform without the ap/hp changes like i had said previously in the other threads.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    meh, you made the change in spread based off what one person said and went with it lol. the spread is bad, but im more curious tos ee how it would perform without the ap/hp changes like i had said previously in the other threads.
    Incorrect. One person? What's your source?

There were threads regarding the spread changes and we've let people test them, received opinions and feedback from multiple people. Funny when people like you don't give feedback and then complain about changes later like "You didn't ask me personally!" I mean you saying that we based all this off one person just shows that you have no idea, and if you, blatantly, have no idea, why bother saying anything at all?

Anyhow we'll do more tests for the next update. But please do us and yourself a favor and check the forums once every couple days to give us your feedback. Don't wait until the changes are live to complain about them like you do now (plus saying that we based them off one source). Testruns give you the chance to shape FGunZ, so please use it.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

dion (08-17-2020), Ommadawn (08-17-2020)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

There were threads regarding the spread changes and we've let people test them, received opinions and feedback from multiple people. Funny when people like you don't give feedback and then complain about changes later like "You didn't ask me personally!" I mean you saying that we based all this off one person just shows that you have no idea, and if you, blatantly, have no idea, why bother saying anything at all?

Anyhow we'll do more tests for the next update. But please do us and yourself a favor and check the forums once every couple days to give us your feedback. Don't wait until the changes are live to complain about them like you do now (plus saying that we based them off one source). Testruns give you the chance to shape FGunZ, so please use it.
    if its possible can you give us the option to use different spread in cw ? like a checkbox you have for glad, instead for different spreads?

I feel like CW is the only place to really test the spread anyways

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks

lol, the entire reason we had this discussion was because of akimbo's thread (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ead-and-hitbox) in which you say

"- Increase HP/AP a bit (thinking like +10-15 on both)
    - Increase shotgun spray size a tad (+ 10-20% or so)

That's the plan. @Akimbo @Skilly"

based off of one suggestion (that no one agreed with).

it's then followed up by me and a few other players saying that the hp/ap updates are not necessary.

on your update thread (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ay-29-JUL-2020)

Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    Uh..? ok.. About the HP and AP increase, can we stick to the old one? I don't like it, its kinda remind me of the other server. Since, our suggestion about the increase of dmg won't be approved.
    ap/hp update sucks.
    Originally Posted by mamon8521 View Post
    i dont think the hp/ap increase is a good idea, we just want the spread to be less tight so potshotting wouldnt be op
    the hp/ap was perfect before
    you then post this thread (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...es-11-AUG-2020)

Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    ive been playing since the update released and the hp/ap change is really noticeable now

don't get me wrong i like the spread, you cant laser people across the map like you could before. However though i think the hp/ap change is a bit much with this spread change

dont know if im the only one but i would like to see the hp/ap value's reverted, then this spread would prolly be better
    played some more with the new spread in cw also but gotta say i don't like it in its current state, unless you are close range the shots don't feel right, im not the only one that thinks this, there were multiple people in cw complaining

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...06/unknown.png shots like these from this range do 60~ dmg
    Originally Posted by soloDancer View Post
    my lazy pb style wont work now T.T
    1mm hit = 40 dmg > berly hit = pb

I can say the updated new spray is way better than the previous one.

I am still not a fan of the higher hp/ap in combination with this spray though. In general it takes too many shots to kill but 1v2 situations are way too hard with the limited ammo you have and the new necessity to be at close(r) range to deal real damage. I would like to see a test phase with the reverted hp/ap so we could compare and see which one works better in combination with the current spread.

Thx for the updates though
    so, you got all this feedback about the hp/ap but "we never suggested anything" lol.

i am sorry for not replying to your thread on spread changes with the stupid tag while it was "live in testing" for a day or two. i figured i would actually give it time before i form my opinion on it since it's a bigger mechanic than ap/hp changes LOL. so now that its been live for what, 2 weeks, and everyone's had proper time to play with it... the consensus is that it's still not good & needs development. so why are you taking it so harshly? people are not going to form a proper opinion on a huge game mechanic change within 2 days where "proper" tdm rooms/competetive rooms/cw's are not at all active.

I would rather test the new spread without the addition of the new ap/hp. I feel like it ruined "testing" since there were a lot of changes at once.
    Last edited by SunRui; 08-17-2020 at 07:57 PM.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Thanks
    if its possible can you give us the option to use different spread in cw ? like a checkbox you have for glad, instead for different spreads?

I feel like CW is the only place to really test the spread anyways
    Possible but code wise it would be much more than via room mods. Also the idea that you can only CW others that have the same spray option selected makes it a bit harder to be used in CW. And CW is really just TDM on certain maps so I don't really see why people can't just ask others to do some 2s and 3s TDMs instead of CWs to test the different sprays. Not a huge deal.

Thanks
    lol, the entire reason we had this discussion was because of akimbo's thread (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ead-and-hitbox) in which you say

"- Increase HP/AP a bit (thinking like +10-15 on both)
    - Increase shotgun spray size a tad (+ 10-20% or so)

That's the plan. @Akimbo @Skilly"

based off of one suggestion (that no one agreed with).

it's then followed up by me and a few other players saying that the hp/ap updates are not necessary.

on your update thread (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ay-29-JUL-2020)

you then post this thread (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...es-11-AUG-2020)

so, you got all this feedback about the hp/ap but "we never suggested anything" lol.

i am sorry for not replying to your thread on spread changes with the stupid tag while it was "live in testing" for a day or two. i figured i would actually give it time before i form my opinion on it since it's a bigger mechanic than ap/hp changes LOL. so now that its been live for what, 2 weeks, and everyone's had proper time to play with it... the consensus is that it's still not good & needs development. so why are you taking it so harshly? people are not going to form a proper opinion on a huge game mechanic change within 2 days where "proper" tdm rooms/competetive rooms/cw's are not at all active.

I would rather test the new spread without the addition of the new ap/hp. I feel like it ruined "testing" since there were a lot of changes at once.
    There were 12 days between me posting the thread asking for feedback regarding SG spray and pushing the next update. So don't say it's "1 or 2 days" when people had almost 2 weeks to give feedback. I don't react harsh to feedback when it's actually valuable feedback and not unfounded bs. Like saying "you made the change in spread based off one person" which I showed you is inaccurate, and now saying that you only had 1-2 days to reply to the live tests when it has been well over a week, almost two weeks, until I pushed the next update to implement the changes based off that thread. Also: "stupid tag" but you do take the time to bring unfounded bs about it afterwards when the "stupid tag" allowed you to test different sprays for nearly 2 weeks and give feedback and you didn't. So what have you done for the spray actually?

If you would like to test the spray with lower HP AP values, then feel free to test it with the vanilla tag. If you find the HP AP to be too low, then you could use shotguns with less damage. It's definitely possible to test it this way already without another patch.

meh, you made the change in spread based off what one person said and went with it lol
    I appreciate feedback but not this. This is unfounded bs right there. It has no value. It's unfounded. It's spam we don't need.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    There were 12 days between me posting the thread asking for feedback regarding SG spray and pushing the next update. So don't say it's "1 or 2 days" when people had almost 2 weeks to give feedback. I don't react harsh to feedback when it's actually valuable feedback and not unfounded bs. Like saying "you made the change in spread based off one person" which I showed you is inaccurate, and now saying that you only had 1-2 days to reply to the live tests when it has been well over a week, almost two weeks, until I pushed the next update to implement the changes based off that thread. Also: "stupid tag" but you do take the time to bring unfounded bs about it afterwards when the "stupid tag" allowed you to test different sprays for nearly 2 weeks and give feedback and you didn't. So what have you done for the spray actually?

If you would like to test the spray with lower HP AP values, then feel free to test it with the vanilla tag. If you find the HP AP to be too low, then you could use shotguns with less damage. It's definitely possible to test it this way already without another patch.

I appreciate feedback but not this. This is unfounded bs right there. It has no value. It's unfounded. It's spam we don't need.
    lol regardless, you said that no one suggested that anything was wrong with it and that the majority thinks it's a good change yet here we are in a thread with a bunch of people disagreeing and thinking that the spread is off.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Thanks
    lol regardless, you said that no one suggested that anything was wrong with it and that the majority thinks it's a good change yet here we are in a thread with a bunch of people disagreeing and thinking that the spread is off.
    Ironically, it was the case in the feedback thread we had for the spread as you can see here https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...gun-Spray-Size which was open from 30 Jul 2020 until 11 Aug 2020, as I said. Noone suggested that anything was wrong there and people leaned towards SG5. As I pointed out these problems could have been avoided with more feedback early on.

Thanks
    There was a lot talk around the change that was coming. The whole idea was that shotguns pb from far and thats bullshit. Playing a game of rng was never fun. Thats why it was set to semi static. And this was discussed on the forums and widely in the game. Just because you didn't throw your two cents in doesnt mean others didn't.

While I do agree that currently the spread is too wide. I think its a good thing to have shotguns be less random. Increasing the hp/ap was done to allow people to play more aggressive. Unless I missed something everything was up for discussion there was even a poll for things.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    @McSic So when do we get different spread just for CW?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information