Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
Colin's statements are factual and accurate. Also compartmentalizing aspects of peoples' personality into different sections of the forum is dumb. Also why don't you address the person disrespecting Colin? All Colin did was respond.
compartmentalizing is a fundamental concept exercised in every forum, i'm not sure how youre not aware of it. But since you insist on making it justified by addressing the person disrespecting zalibidas, he shouldn't have said what he did in the first place as this is a thread related to the update, not about measuring **** sizes. If you ain't here to discuss changes to the update (which were already discussed as mcsic said hes posting a new update in a few hours), then just don't post.

Anyways, I like the amount of effort the devs put into the aspects of the game revolving around quest, I just wish the community wasn't focused on quests and asked for quest-related updates and we'd instead see something that would make events more exciting. I personally got insanely bored of playing them up until the point it felt like a chore to log in for events because I never felt like there was anything new in that regard. Good job on the update regardless.