Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rise93000

Country
    Thanks
    idk if it's possible, but if you revert everything back to v7 it should be fine (hitbox and sg spread).
    Last edited by rise; 08-13-2020 at 12:20 PM.
    hey

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by rise View Post
    idk if it's possible, but if you revert everything back to v7 it should be fine (hitbox and sg spread).
    This is the "V7 hitbox" since this hitbox we use is the original, unmodified, vanilla hitbox, which was also used in V7 (and V6, V5, V4, etc.)

And the spray is very close to the original gunz spray, with the only difference between a set pattern so the spray isn't completely random and luck based like it was in the original GunZ.

Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    I can say the updated new spray is way better than the previous one.

I am still not a fan of the higher hp/ap in combination with this spray though. In general it takes too many shots to kill but 1v2 situations are way too hard with the limited ammo you have and the new necessity to be at close(r) range to deal real damage. I would like to see a test phase with the reverted hp/ap so we could compare and see which one works better in combination with the current spread.

Thx for the updates though
    Thanks. I would like to hear more feedback to see if more people agree that the increased HP/AP is perhaps too much.

Thread Information