Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    Everyone take note that I discovered the differences 20 minutes after waking up this morning. Dash Evade, against both air and ground massives is now messed up. And that's just from me logging on for a few minutes today. Probably more differences than that but haven't looked into it yet.
    Could be due to the bigger head hitbox mentioned here
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1080613

Which is originally smaller than the model as seen here:

and we fixed it to be the actual size of the head (and not only up to the nose).

Guess that change needs to be reverted for glad rooms

Thanks
    My private gladiator army is testing stuff and looking into it and will probably complain about stuff here soon.

Banned

Thanks
    Evades and anything involving iframes that were used in the higher end of glad are completely broken. Masses are probably broken too, but I havent had time to test them fully. I'll be on after work to see what is and isn't busted more throughly, but changing hitboxes is never good. Maybe have a testing phase or something before rolling out updates like that.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by zalibidas View Post
    Evades and anything involving iframes that were used in the higher end of glad are completely broken. Masses are probably broken too, but I havent had time to test them fully. I'll be on after work to see what is and isn't busted more throughly, but changing hitboxes is never good. Maybe have a testing phase or something before rolling out updates like that.
    Tests were done with a test group on the dev server. You should consider this to be the final test. (and not look at it like something final that's written in stone and will never change again) Pushing it into the live environment is the nr1 way to get proper results, bugs and feedback which we can then use to quickly make adjustments. There's nothing difficult about pushing another patch a few hours later to fix the mentioned problems. It's all digital.

Thanks
    How many top glads are in your dev group?

Thanks
    What don't you understand about
    You should consider this to be the final test

Banned

Thanks
    Lol you don't need a top glad. Just a glad. We can usually find issues with changed hitboxes immediately.

Edit: Respect for listening to us though. I'll test more after work. I've got a hold on the hitboxes and can probably find all probs.
    Last edited by zalibidas; 08-11-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by zalibidas View Post
    Lol you don't need a top glad. Just a glad. We can usually find issues with changed hitboxes immediately.

Edit: Respect for listening to us though. I'll test more after work. I've got a hold on the hitboxes and can probably find all probs.
    I was using a word trap to get a definite "none" for an answer to try to make him look bad.

Thanks
    Colin's statements are factual and accurate. Also compartmentalizing aspects of peoples' personality into different sections of the forum is dumb. Also why don't you address the person disrespecting Colin? All Colin did was respond.

Thanks
    lol

You can expect the next patch in a few hours. It'll address the problems mentioned in this thread.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

TomasEdison (08-11-2020), zalibidas (08-11-2020)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information