Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    the spread still doesn't feel right, the damage just doesn't seem right from close-mid range. If u share this opinion please thank me or reply in this thread
    agreed pls revert to how it used to be and stuff because this is kinda bad.. ngl

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

the slow mos are kinda bad cuz i recorded in 30 fps but just to show u why the current spread is not good

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FExJy5gwj2o

the slow mos are kinda bad cuz i recorded in 30 fps but just to show u why the current spread is not good
    Looks fine to me without seeing your crosshair nor your pellets. It would probably help you if you had that enabled. Your aim plays a huge role here and you completely leave that out of it by having everything disabled. Slowmos don't tell us anything here because we can't see the pellets to begin with so we can't tell if it's your aim or the spray or whatever.

Anyway most people agreed that the increased size is better as you can no longer slice through people across the map (as you said yourself) and you land shots easier up close.

Regarding changing the spread back to V7, it was changed in the first place because people didn't like the randomness. In the original spray luck is a huge factor, because your aim could be 10/10, but where each pellet lands is completely decided by a random function so you could end up missing more than half the pellets, while your aim is perfect - simply because of luck. That's the whole idea why the spray was changed to a semi-static pattern to begin with to eliminate the luck factor.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Looks fine to me without seeing your crosshair nor your pellets. It would probably help you if you had that enabled. Your aim plays a huge role here and you completely leave that out of it by having everything disabled. Slowmos don't tell us anything here because we can't see the pellets to begin with so we can't tell if it's your aim or the spray or whatever.

Anyway most people agreed that the increased size is better as you can no longer slice through people across the map (as you said yourself) and you land shots easier up close.

Regarding changing the spread back to V7, it was changed in the first place because people didn't like the randomness. In the original spray luck is a huge factor, because your aim could be 10/10, but where each pellet lands is completely decided by a random function so you could end up missing more than half the pellets, while your aim is perfect - simply because of luck. That's the whole idea why the spray was changed to a semi-static pattern to begin with to eliminate the luck factor.
    trust me we've been playing cws and i can pretty much tell u that every cw player agrees that the spread is messed up.. you should honestly believe us if literally every1 is complaining about it

5. The following user said thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

SunRui (08-17-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    trust me we've been playing cws and i can pretty much tell u that every cw player agrees that the spread is messed up.. you should honestly believe us if literally every1 is complaining about it
    Who's everyone? There is you, Ganggbangg, Shang and rise who replied they dislike it. There are a bunch of people I've spoken to that like it. Shang also just said that 5-10 people aren't enough to make such big decisions.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Who's everyone? There is you, Ganggbangg, Shang and rise who replied they dislike it. There are a bunch of people I've spoken to that like it. Shang also just said that 5-10 people aren't enough to make such big decisions.
    i dont think all the cw players have a forum account to post here but since u rly want to i can tell them to post it here. but can i ask who said that they like it? if its casual players in gamerooms then sure they'd probably like it, but from a more competitive standpoint its not that good honestly.. also i dont even know why this all got changed in the first place, it was perfect how it was..

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    meh, you made the change in spread based off what one person said and went with it lol. the spread is bad, but im more curious tos ee how it would perform without the ap/hp changes like i had said previously in the other threads.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

i still stand with that opinion, i like the close range fighting WAY more, however though even from mid/close range the shots are so off. everytime it feels like u did ~100 dmg u did 50, it feels like u did ~200 u did 100 and so on.

My crosshair is visible in the video btw its a green dot in the middle. You can see me do slash pb's for 81 dmg (29 dmg from the slash so the shot did 52 dmg...)

Country
    Thanks
    nobody gonna watch that

Zeir's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    People who die in a quest should not receive the loot, while a member makes all the effort and someone who died at the beginning takes the loot is very unfair.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information