Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    rise93000

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    I'm actually trying to figure out why we even began changing the spread in the first place. Back in v7 most people complained about the Anti-Lead and barely anyone complained about the spread. Even now most players I have talked to never had a problem with v7 spread and only complained about the v7 anti-lead. Everything kinda changed after the anti-lead 2.0 update. We kept changing the spread so much that it eventually lead up to this mess where 7-10 people are giving an opinion about it and we average it out till we got the sg5 spread and after a few days we changed it again. I didn't give my opinions on the testing because i didn't test enough to give u a valid opinion, but now I am feeling the aftermath of the people that tested this for probably a few rounds or roughly an hour, not a few days. Also, I think 10 people is not enough to change something so big (Like we have done before too). Most of the players in game are very casual and don't use the forums at all. Please add some news post in game (At login screen or character select) where they can see whats going on without checking the forums. If they see something big in the news post they might go to the forums (for once) and give their own opinion. U can also leave a message in the lobby when they have logged in saying something like ''There is a new forum post about some spread changes. please take a look and give your opinion about it.''

Maybe we should consider changing the spread back to the old v7 spread. Most of the players that are still here (and those who left) have used that spread the most. Anyway, that's my thing i wanted to say.

About the quest update, this shit is absolutely amazing and I have never had so much fun questing with friends. I have 1 problem with something tho, and thats the absolutely retarded ass hitbox of that hammer smash (where u almost isntantly die or get stunned) that the dwarf goblins and the big goblins use. (dwarf goblin king, king kong goblin, thunder goblin etc) Most of the time im not even close to their attack but I still get him by them, please take a closer look.

Sry for long post k.
    exactly. noone complained about v7 spread, so why did you suddently change spread on v8 ?
    hey

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Who's everyone? There is you, Ganggbangg, Shang and rise who replied they dislike it. There are a bunch of people I've spoken to that like it. Shang also just said that 5-10 people aren't enough to make such big decisions.
    i dont think all the cw players have a forum account to post here but since u rly want to i can tell them to post it here. but can i ask who said that they like it? if its casual players in gamerooms then sure they'd probably like it, but from a more competitive standpoint its not that good honestly.. also i dont even know why this all got changed in the first place, it was perfect how it was..

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by rise View Post
    exactly. noone complained about v7 spread, so why did you suddently change spread on v8 ?
    People complained about it all the time which is why it was changed in the first place lmao
    People were complaining about antilead in V7 left and right when their shots were dealing less damage than expected (not talking about 0 dmg shots) which wasn't the antilead's fault but the complete randomness of the vanilla gunz spray. You can trust me on that when I tell you that you won't like it. Even while testing new spray options we had an option for the original gunz spray and people already didn't like it there after playing with a semi-static spray that reduced the luck factor by a large amount. You guys really believe that the original fully random spray that everyone complained about left and right, is the solution to your problems?

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    I've been playing on and off in random TDM rooms and it really just feels off.

I find myself running and reloading more then I should be. I feel like I should be pumping out more damage but I'm doing 8 mid range, it feels off.

I also haven't played for awhile so the natural Gods are the ones you should be listening to honestly.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    People complained about it all the time which is why it was changed in the first place lmao
    People were complaining about antilead in V7 left and right when their shots were dealing less damage than expected (not talking about 0 dmg shots) which wasn't the antilead's fault but the complete randomness of the vanilla gunz spray. You can trust me on that when I tell you that you won't like it. Even while testing new spray options we had an option for the original gunz spray and people already didn't like it there after playing with a semi-static spray that reduced the luck factor by a large amount. You guys really believe that the original fully random spray that everyone complained about left and right, is the solution to your problems?
    Yes.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    honestly if you could tweak the spread so that mid/close range shots do actual dmg, this would prolly be my fav spread

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

sikander123 (08-17-2020), SunRui (08-17-2020)

Thanks
    New spread is honestly pretty shit. I even recommended an increase in magazine to 6/6 if possible because it takes more than 10/10 to kill people now. All we wanted compared to the last spread/hitbox whatever its main point was to do LESS damage from FAR range. But now, its worse, there is now no damage at all even in mid-close range. u literally have to kiss the enemy to kill them
    in 4shots. It's becoming worse day by day. Please dont host the tournament until theres a spread-fix or something

9. The following 2 users say thank you to sikander123 for this useful post:

SunRui (08-17-2020), Tzunami best0 (08-17-2020)

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    atleast if is not put the oldest spread, so u can play gunz normally for the first thing, tbh was just a bad idea put SG 1 to 9 for let the player checking the spread, 80% of them are training rooms players and garden 24/7 lol, sometimes u 4 5 shots someone, now is impossible, how with 10 hits u do like 200 dmg and u need 288 for kill one, is way bad

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    People were complaining about antilead in V7 left and right when their shots were dealing less damage than expected (not talking about 0 dmg shots) which wasn't the antilead's fault but the complete randomness of the vanilla gunz spray. You can trust me on that when I tell you that you won't like it. Even while testing new spray options we had an option for the original gunz spray and
    people already didn't like it there after playing with a semi-static spray that reduced the luck factor by a large amount. You guys really believe that the original fully random spray that everyone complained about left and right, is the solution to your problems?
    You have to realise that people on this server , shotgun wise are under average skilled , hence the constant “fix the server “ shit v7 was good and on the path to success compared to the other server , all you have to do is revert shotgun spread to v7 and keep the current reworked anti lead
    I haven’t tried the new hit box if there is any but that’s a stupid move the hit box was completely fine it’s just that the other server got bigger hit box so people who constant move between the servers think that on fg the hit boxes are ****t

- - - Updated - - -

P.s no one of you is actually good at the game
    Last edited by BARBARR; 08-17-2020 at 06:23 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post

About the quest update, this shit is absolutely amazing and I have never had so much fun questing with friends. I have 1 problem with something tho, and thats the absolutely retarded ass hitbox of that hammer smash (where u almost isntantly die or get stunned) that the dwarf goblins and the big goblins use. (dwarf goblin king, king kong goblin, thunder goblin etc) Most of the time im not even close to their attack but I still get him by them, please take a closer look.

Sry for long post k.
    So far I know we did not touch the hitboxes of the NPC weapons, so they should be as the original game.. A smack of death.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information