Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    Since you asking for suggestions, mine is to make clan war more prevalent even in the "casual games" to at least alert people that clan wars are currently going on. finding cws is annoying enough by having to join rooms/lobbies and asking for cw. announce when people go up in cw's in the general chat as well as show a clan war queue when clans are active to incentivize activity in clanwar channels

https://i.imgur.com/czbT8ny.png

You could also add something like this to the forum next to the events ingame panel.

Secondly, cw streaks should be rewarded as well as possibly even breaking streaks. X amount of streaks should give you something like a few lucky boxes or cosmetic boxes.

Clan warring could also accelerate your activity points / time online, for example cwing 3 times a day = 1 hour, 6 times a day = 2, 9 times = 3 hours (numbers obviously adjustable).

Can't think of much else but do with this what you will lol
    While I'm not a competitive player and i do like the suggestions you wrote here, make sure that clan wars dont become too casual like for example glad cw has shortly after release. Gunz is a game that needs a competitive gamemode that people will always take seriously (with incentives such as the original post of the suggestion, that i have seen implemented in other games).

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

SunRui (08-17-2020)

Thread Information