Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    I can't speak for others, but what I would like to see change. Is have the hp/ap spawns be buffed and relocated. Reward agressive play and taking control of the middle section of the map. Instead of sitting and playing a game of chicken, the team not moving and taking control would lose control of the spawns and thus lose the round if they refuse to leave the base. Especially now that the hp/ap has been raised I think the hp/ap spawns should be buffed as well.

One fun change would be to have a soloque type mode, where the teams are randomly made according to peoples rating. Don't know if this is hard or even possible to make.

But the largest struggle for clan war is literally getting any. Also rewarding more points for playing against better teams could help revive the scene since people wont go up if there's nothing to gain. A catchup mechanic so to say.

Also I do agree that giving the "best players" better equipment is more probable to have people just not play against them. I would much rather have it be a cosmetic thing, like the glow thing we have for questers. Or maybe even give them a coloured name for the week (similar to staff). What keeps the clanwars good is that everyone is on an even playing ground.

Also you could have a thing where if you've been up for atleast 3-10minutes it will automatically announce clanwars for that specific match (2s etc)
    Last edited by Awful; 08-17-2020 at 02:30 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Awful for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (08-17-2020), Halcyon (08-18-2020)

Thread Information