Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description: Clan war

A new rewarding system for top 6-8 players who have the most CW points per week.

So, the top 6-8 players who have the most CW points each week will receive a special Master CW Coat or Master CW shotgun for only one week the coat will add an extra HP/AP (can be decided later) and the shotguns will have 10/11 dmg (better stats than limitbreaker).

EXAMPLE: (It won't be the same item as the image below, it's just an example)

This should encourage others to play CW more often.
    Last edited by Divine; 08-16-2020 at 11:36 PM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

2. The following user said thank you to Divine for this useful post:

TonySoprano (08-16-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    add a sword too and im in.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    add a sword too and im in.
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind a unique sword being part of the reward too.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    I think this would be a great way to revamp ClanWars even further. Throwing in some bonus items like that should draw the right attention ClanWars need.

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description: Clan war

A new rewarding system for top 6-8 players who have the most CW points per week.

So, the top 6-8 players who have the most CW points each week will receive a special Master CW Coat or Master CW shotgun for only one week the coat will add an extra HP/AP (can be decided later) and the shotguns will have 10/11 dmg (better stats than limitbreaker).

EXAMPLE: (It won't be the same item as the image below, it's just an example)

https://steamcommunity-a.akamaihd.ne...4H6g/360fx360f https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...T6iEty2h33ek&s

This should encourage others to play CW more often.
    i dont agree with giving already top players an even bigger advantage with better stats. that makes keeping the items easier. clans will dodge more because of unfair advantage.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

7. The following 7 users say thank you to Legit for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (08-17-2020), Hulk (08-16-2020), Ommadawn (08-17-2020), SunRui (08-16-2020), TomasEdison (08-17-2020), Tzunami best0 (08-17-2020)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    this solves literally nothing and just adds another useless item to the game people will forget about within 2 weeks and while it's still in the game will make people not want to cw because of the additional stat boosts.........

edit: anyway shotgun spread and the hp right now is too much of a joke for me to even bother playing this game seriously at this point. it should just be reverted. i have not seen a single person actually like the update that i know who bothers playing competetively or at least trying in a room lol
    Last edited by SunRui; 08-16-2020 at 11:53 PM.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    if you want to promote clan war activity while keeping it fair.

you could give better stat weapons to people who gain (x) amount of points a week. there for anyone who ACTIVELY PLAYS clan war can gain advantage in normal matches.

im thinking like 100pts ? idk

if not cosmetics r the answer.
    Last edited by Legit; 08-18-2020 at 05:46 AM.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    this solves literally nothing and just adds another useless item to the game people will forget about within 2 weeks and while it's still in the game will make people not want to cw because of the additional stat boosts.........

edit: anyway shotgun spread and the hp right now is too much of a joke for me to even bother playing this game seriously at this point. it should just be reverted. i have not seen a single person actually like the update that i know who bothers playing competetively or at least trying in a room lol
    Feel free to come up with a better suggestion to encourage other players to play clan war.

anyway shotgun spread and the hp right now is too much of a joke for me to even bother playing this game seriously at this point. it should just be reverted.
    That has nothing to do with this subject but you all had the chance to say your opinion when McSic made the discussion thread about the spread.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    I have to agree. I don't believe clan war will become more active by adding items if the core mechanics of the game are not favoured by the majority of clan war players. If they were, maybe. Don't think the extra stats would be a good idea though.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Feel free to come up with a better suggestion to encourage other players to play clan war.

That has nothing to do with this subject but you all had the chance to say your opinion when McSic made the discussion thread about the spread.

there isn't really anything "i" can do to suggest a "fix for cw" when majority of this server is a.) afk or b.) playing atk/def or c.) in training rooms lol.

and I apologize for not having an opinion on the shotgun spread for the few days it went into testing because i figured i'd give it time. i said that the hp/ap update would be bad before it ever went live - and now it's been live for a while. and from the consensus that i've seen INGAME where it matters, people think it's awful.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information