Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Feel free to share your own ideas or anything you think that may improve the activity of clan wars

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    U get clan wars players back by improving the gameplay of fgunz, not by giving them an item for a week if they plan to clan war.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Akimbo (08-17-2020), Fay (08-17-2020), sikander123 (08-17-2020), SunRui (08-17-2020)

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    ]there isn't really anything "i" can do to suggest a "fix for cw" when majority of this server is a.) afk or b.) playing atk/def or c.) in training rooms lol.
    I appreciate the feedback, however there are still ways to make clan war more active then how it is now and for that we need as much as ideas and suggestions as possible for improvement.

and I apologize for not having an opinion on the shotgun spread for the few days it went into testing because i figured i'd give it time. i said that the hp/ap update would be bad before it ever went live - and now it's been live for a while. and from the consensus that i've seen INGAME where it matters, people think it's awful.
    Again, I wish you'd put that in the discussion thread when McSic posted it, nevertheless you can still create a thread about it specifically for that and see if others agree with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    U get clan wars players back by improving the gameplay of fgunz, not by giving them an item for a week if they plan to clan war.
    Feel free to elaborate on what needs improving?
    Last edited by Divine; 08-17-2020 at 12:10 AM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    I appreciate the feedback, however there are still ways to make clan war more active then how it is now and for that we need as much as ideas and suggestions as possible for improvement.

Again, I wish you'd put that in the discussion thread when McSic posted it, nevertheless you can still create a thread about it specifically for that and see if others agree with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to elaborate on what needs improving?
    I need to reply to the discussion spread or make a new one before i can do that

6. The following user said thank you to Shang for this useful post:

SunRui (08-17-2020)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    The thread on spread etc is still open btw he asked for opinions

8. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Legit (08-17-2020)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Since you asking for suggestions, mine is to make clan war more prevalent even in the "casual games" to at least alert people that clan wars are currently going on. finding cws is annoying enough by having to join rooms/lobbies and asking for cw. announce when people go up in cw's in the general chat as well as show a clan war queue when clans are active to incentivize activity in clanwar channels

You could also add something like this to the forum next to the events ingame panel.

Secondly, cw streaks should be rewarded as well as possibly even breaking streaks. X amount of streaks should give you something like a few lucky boxes or cosmetic boxes.

Clan warring could also accelerate your activity points / time online, for example cwing 3 times a day = 1 hour, 6 times a day = 2, 9 times = 3 hours (numbers obviously adjustable).

Can't think of much else but do with this what you will lol

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    Since you asking for suggestions, mine is to make clan war more prevalent even in the "casual games" to at least alert people that clan wars are currently going on. finding cws is annoying enough by having to join rooms/lobbies and asking for cw. announce when people go up in cw's in the general chat as well as show a clan war queue when clans are active to incentivize activity in clanwar channels

https://i.imgur.com/czbT8ny.png

You could also add something like this to the forum next to the events ingame panel.

Secondly, cw streaks should be rewarded as well as possibly even breaking streaks. X amount of streaks should give you something like a few lucky boxes or cosmetic boxes.

Clan warring could also accelerate your activity points / time online, for example cwing 3 times a day = 1 hour, 6 times a day = 2, 9 times = 3 hours (numbers obviously adjustable).

Can't think of much else but do with this what you will lol
    While I'm not a competitive player and i do like the suggestions you wrote here, make sure that clan wars dont become too casual like for example glad cw has shortly after release. Gunz is a game that needs a competitive gamemode that people will always take seriously (with incentives such as the original post of the suggestion, that i have seen implemented in other games).

11. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

SunRui (08-17-2020)

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I dont like giving hp/ap or damage buffs to those that allready are gods among men. Would like to switch the icon reward(next to name) from duel tournament to cw

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Cool idea, but I think it doesn't work. Giving the 6 best players at that week even more advantages isn't necessary, will only cause more people to dodge cw. If it's only cosmetic I think it's nice

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legit View Post
    i dont agree with giving already top players an even bigger advantage with better stats. that makes keeping the items easier. clans will dodge more because of unfair advantage.
    Agreed.

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Feel free to come up with a better suggestion to encourage other players to play clan war.
    You don't, hate me as much as you want but FG will never get on a highly competitive CW level as it once was years ago, it's nowhere close to what IG/WТТ once had.
    GunZ in general is a dying game despite FG keeping a population of active players between 100-200 players (due to CoVID?) and most of the updates are focused on improving questing which.. who the hell plays a game named 'GunZ' if there are mostly PVE improvements?
    Imo if people wanted to quest, they would pick another game, not GunZ even if some of them are fun to play for some, it gets pretty boring after an hour or two as it's pretty much a farm fiesta that leads to nothing at the end.
    Even when I played FG actively (actually even a few months ago again), it felt pretty slow compared to what WТТ had, that smooth and quick gameplay, as if they were using a totally different engine for GunZ that's been improved drastically compared to FGunZ (no offense Sic, you're doing alright with the updates honestly).

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

15. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Legit (08-18-2020)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information