Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks
    I can't speak for others, but what I would like to see change. Is have the hp/ap spawns be buffed and relocated. Reward agressive play and taking control of the middle section of the map. Instead of sitting and playing a game of chicken, the team not moving and taking control would lose control of the spawns and thus lose the round if they refuse to leave the base. Especially now that the hp/ap has been raised I think the hp/ap spawns should be buffed as well.

One fun change would be to have a soloque type mode, where the teams are randomly made according to peoples rating. Don't know if this is hard or even possible to make.

But the largest struggle for clan war is literally getting any. Also rewarding more points for playing against better teams could help revive the scene since people wont go up if there's nothing to gain. A catchup mechanic so to say.

Also I do agree that giving the "best players" better equipment is more probable to have people just not play against them. I would much rather have it be a cosmetic thing, like the glow thing we have for questers. Or maybe even give them a coloured name for the week (similar to staff). What keeps the clanwars good is that everyone is on an even playing ground.

Also you could have a thing where if you've been up for atleast 3-10minutes it will automatically announce clanwars for that specific match (2s etc)
    Last edited by Awful; 08-17-2020 at 02:30 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Awful for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (08-17-2020), Halcyon (08-18-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    The problem with having new items with better stats is that people will complain that it becomes unfair since they would have an advantage so personally I am more favoured of having just cosmetics (which is also easier to balance).

A few years ago Wucas and I came with an idea to bring up a sort of rank & tier system, top 10 would each get points, the more points the higher your tier, after a month it would reset and based on your tier you get specific tier graded gear that you can wear (something like bronze/silver/gold like most games, some cool gear with different tier colours) and that would come down to bragging rights, basically the higher your tier the bigger the balls.

We can always start making specific clan wars related gear, weapons, dashes, jjangs and what not that you could spend on a 'clan wars shop(?)', the more cw you play and win, the more points, the cooler the gear.. more rare gear I guess?

We can always look at other games at how the reward players that play a lot of "ranked/competitive" modes in games, for League of Legends for example they reward with cosmetics instead of game advantages.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Awful (08-17-2020), sikander123 (08-17-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    The problem with having new items with better stats is that people will complain that it becomes unfair since they would have an advantage so personally I am more favoured of having just cosmetics (which is also easier to balance).

A few years ago Wucas and I came with an idea to bring up a sort of rank & tier system, top 10 would each get points, the more points the higher your tier, after a month it would reset and based on your tier you get specific tier graded gear that you can wear (something like bronze/silver/gold like most games, some cool gear with different tier colours) and that would come down to bragging rights, basically the higher your tier the bigger the balls.

We can always start making specific clan wars related gear, weapons, dashes, jjangs and what not that you could spend on a 'clan wars shop(?)', the more cw you play and win, the more points, the cooler the gear.. more rare gear I guess?

We can always look at other games at how the reward players that play a lot of "ranked/competitive" modes in games, for League of Legends for example they reward with cosmetics instead of game advantages.
    That could be awesome. If you were to make them use your own cw points for those. Even those who dont get to top 10 could enjoy some items every now and then. And advocate for the lower end to play and have fun too.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    That could be awesome. If you were to make them use your own cw points for those. Even those who dont get to top 10 could enjoy some items every now and then. And advocate for the lower end to play and have fun too.
    Okay let put it this way, everyone could earn their personal clan war points, let's call the 'War Points' (WP in short).
    Say you get;
    • 1 WP per round you win
    • 2 WP if you win the clan war vs a clan
    • So up to 6 WP per clan war (1+1+1+1+2)
    • Top 10 get's bonus WP for being in the top 10 (say nr 10 get's 50 extra, nr. 9 get's 75, nr 8. get's 100, etc.)

And the War Point Shop would have stuff like.
    • 10 WP for Tier 1 gear part (5 parts in total)
    • 20 WP for Tier 2
    • 40 WP for Tier 3
    • 80 WP for Tier 4
    • 160 WP for Tier 5
    • 320 WP for Tier 6
    • 10 WP for Tier 1 jjang
    • 20 WP for Tier 2 jjang

you get the idea..

Maybe this can make people play CW more so they can show off their skill and effort with the Tier gear they got?

And I would like to see a War ranking page on the website if we add something like this, so someone can get no.1 ranking by winning a lot of clan wars, not just for his clan, but for himself (like normal ranking, most exp = no.1).

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    also... mayb just me but i think events are far too frequent and kill the server competetively lol

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

8. The following user said thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Halcyon (08-18-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legit View Post
    i dont agree with giving already top players an even bigger advantage with better stats. that makes keeping the items easier. clans will dodge more because of unfair advantage.
    This
    I don't think this would be good for the balance

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    Could forbid using those items in clan wars to remove the advantage

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    This
    I don't think this would be good for the balance
    cw rings with stats like +2 hp/ap extra and some +5 speed movements

Freestyler

Thanks
    most players are afking so fg has a lack of players which = less cw players. so gotta advertise more. do common stuff like streaming tournaments, fb group that disseapeared and u can just remake, youtube channel where u can avoid the DMCA strike by just not putting 'FGunZ' in the title name. multi language support peru/br/korea
    need better gameplay which hopefully spray updates will fix.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information