Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Hello, im here to give my opinion to the new spread (sorry for the bad english tho), but i wanna ask all the ppl here what think about it, because with friends that i talked all said to me that is WAY WAY bad..
    Idk, i hit some shots and i do so little dmg, is so strange, u need a lot of hits to kill someone with this 288dmg (154hp), it was way better first with that hp and with that spread, even if i hit someone bsing him i cant kill.. so for me u should make it back to the first one, even for the tourny 2v2, because tbh is pissing me off, first days i rq after 30 minutes playing cuz is kinda bad, event dont want cw to, and doesnt make me to wanna play, dats my opinion, feel free to discuss properly

2. The following user said thank you to Tzunami best0 for this useful post:

Overdrive (08-17-2020)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    i agree. the server is str8 messed up now. ganggbangg will probably post a vid of what we had to output in a cw to kill someone but this is just sad.. its like some shots dont even register as a pb sometimes and u need a hell of a lot shots to kill someone which is just sad. honestly if this doesnt get reverted to how it used to be i might just quit all together again
    Last edited by Overdrive; 08-17-2020 at 03:46 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

SunRui (08-17-2020)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

45 dmg ;/

thusfar the only thing i like about the spread is that it enforces close combat which makes the gameplay way more fun than the old spread. but u just get so annoyed from all the low damage shots that should have done waaaaaaay more
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 08-17-2020 at 03:58 PM.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...94/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...51/unknown.png

45 dmg ;/

thusfar the only thing i like about the spread is that it enforces close combat which makes the gameplay way more fun than the old spread. but u just get so annoyed from all the low damage shots that should have done waaaaaaay more
    Eee yeah close combat is fun.. i aim like 93% and my ammo were in 5/10 both sgs 1 and 2. You have to empty ur clips before u kill ur enemy. hahaha
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Before the spreadchange, do you think fights from a distance happend more compared to close combat?

Also people need to adjust to changes, often people dislike changes in general (games, school, work, etc.)..

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Before the spreadchange, do you think fights from a distance happend more compared to close combat?

Also people need to adjust to changes, often people dislike changes in general (games, school, work, etc.)..
    nah eventhough it takes some getting used to, this is just not good at all. we've gotten some time to get used to it to, and from my perspective the spread got messed up badly. i honestly dont know why ppl were complaining about the old hitbox and hp/ap honestly, it was just fine like that.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

L A D E R (08-18-2020), SunRui (08-17-2020)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

yes fights from distance happened a lot before the spread change. However though theres no getting used to this spread, its really bad even from close range. I'm rendering and uploading a video right now to show you

Edit:

damn, forgot i was recording in 30 fps so the slowmo is kinda bad quality, but u get the point tho. its almost like pb's have been deleted from the game
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 08-17-2020 at 04:28 PM.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Overdrive (08-17-2020), SunRui (08-17-2020)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Shortgun(L) kinda useless?

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I see, was just wondering since I do not really play myself and cannot remember how it was.
    Guess with enough feedback McSic will make some changes to the spread soon.

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks

i played for 3 days, i cant adjust cuz u cant do dmg, i never hit a pb, that is strange.. the oldest spread was 1000000000000% time better than this, how u can put this spread with 154 hp, is becoming another game, not gunz is just impossible

15. The following user said thank you to Tzunami best0 for this useful post:

SunRui (08-17-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information