Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    ive been playing just about everyday since the spread went live for a few hours a day when i can, and it's terrible.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Before the spreadchange, do you think fights from a distance happend more compared to close combat?

Also people need to adjust to changes, often people dislike changes in general (games, school, work, etc.)..
    very easy to just blame it on people needing time lol, its simply a bad spread dude takes ****ing ages to kill even when hitting everything. i also dont understand why you went back to the old hitbox??? like literally whats the reason for that? since i dont see what was bad about it at all, you literally gave the head the hitbox it should have and you take it away again?

game was 10x better before, the first patch with SG5 spread i think it was? was also much better than this current one, idk why you guys kept that for so short and now keep this absolute shit patch for multiple days already

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Isn't it ironic how the last thread in this section was the thread I posted on 30 Jul 2020 regarding the spread https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...gun-Spray-Size and it was open all this time until I pushed the update on 11 Aug 2020 and most of you didn't bother to reply to it - and now you complain? I mean come on, next time just reply to the threads we make and post feedback when we ask for it - and this wouldn't happen.

Yeah it's going to change again, no worries, but this could have been avoided with more feedback early on.

4. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Divine (08-18-2020)

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Isn't it ironic how the last thread in this section was the thread I posted on 30 Jul 2020 regarding the spread https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...gun-Spray-Size and it was open all this time until I pushed the update on 11 Aug 2020 and most of you didn't bother to reply to it - and now you complain? I mean come on, next time just reply to the threads we make and post feedback when we ask for it - and this wouldn't happen.

Yeah it's going to change again, no worries, but this could have been avoided with more feedback early on.
    yeah im not being toxic, im just telling my opinion.. tbh i always tought fg was fine first i like it, i was complaining only that some pbs doesnt register

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tzunami best0 View Post
    yeah im not being toxic, im just telling my opinion.. tbh i always tought fg was fine first i like it, i was complaining only that some pbs doesnt register
    I understand that and it will change in near future again, so we can find a better spray. We will let players try different ones, including the original gunz spray. It's just important that we get enough feedback once we do it

7. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Tzunami best0 (08-18-2020)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I understand that and it will change in near future again, so we can find a better spray. We will let players try different ones, including the original gunz spray. It's just important that we get enough feedback once we do it
    mayb make a way to announce it ingame such as when u lose a rented item

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    mayb make a way to announce it ingame such as when u lose a rented item
    Yes, will do that next time

10. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

SunRui (08-17-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by angry View Post
    very easy to just blame it on people needing time lol, its simply a bad spread dude takes ****ing ages to kill even when hitting everything. i also dont understand why you went back to the old hitbox??? like literally whats the reason for that? since i dont see what was bad about it at all, you literally gave the head the hitbox it should have and you take it away again?

game was 10x better before, the first patch with SG5 spread i think it was? was also much better than this current one, idk why you guys kept that for so short and now keep this absolute shit patch for multiple days already
    There were some issues with the new hitbox regarding some gladiator stuff.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Mcsic needs to keep track of how many people complain when the spread favors close combat vs how many complain when its the opposite. Looks like its just going back and forth between what a couple different groups want each patch.

13. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Halcyon (08-18-2020)

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Mcsic needs to keep track of how many people complain when the spread favors close combat vs how many complain when its the opposite. Looks like its just going back and forth between what a couple different groups want each patch.
    Just listen to cw players.. and the game is gonna be good, how u can hear opinions from ppl who play garden or a/d 24/7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information