View Poll Results: Should white set be banned from tourney ?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 75.51%
  • No

12 24.49%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    So here's what you do. You think "what a ****ing moron" and then you move on. You do not *ban them* from giving their opinion. This forum is not entitled to anyone.

If everyone thinks its stupid then why do you think anyone would take their opinion into consideration? It just wont go any further than them posting it, which they have every right to do.
    so that's what we're doing with the players who argued no, because comp. players know they aren't comp. players. and their say on the matter doesn't matter at all. BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT IN THE TOURNAMENT.

LOL i really don't understand the argument you're trying to make so badly to be honest, it's like you're just playing devils advocate to play devils advocate. we're literally explaining to you guys that competitive players all agree they should be banned, but you lot all want to continue arguing about it when you're not even part of the tournament, a duel or clan war player to begin with

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    so that's what we're doing with the players who argued no, because comp. players know they aren't comp. players. and their say on the matter doesn't matter at all. BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT IN THE TOURNAMENT.

LOL i really don't understand the argument you're trying to make so badly to be honest, it's like you're just playing devils advocate to play devils advocate. we're literally explaining to you guys that competitive players all agree they should be banned, but you lot all want to continue arguing about it when you're not even part of the tournament, a duel or clan war player to begin with
    I think all my questions were solid concerns, and you're ok to not agree with that but that doesn't mean you can tell me to stfu.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I think all my questions were solid concerns, and you're ok to not agree with that but that doesn't mean you can tell me to stfu.
    i never told you to stfu? i literally haven't even replied to you once this entire thread. i'm literally explaining why we shouldn't have these things in a tournament and you're trying to play devils advocate so bad when you're not even a part of it let alone someone i see ingame at all in a proper tdm/duel/cw.

i think it removes your credibility on the matter, which is all that i'm saying. could you find where i told you to stfu once at all in this thread, or the chatbox?

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Thread Information