View Poll Results: Should white set be banned from tourney ?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 75.51%
  • No

12 24.49%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    I think the current rules that are set is fine. Adding all those rules to take out certain clothes is not necessary. Imo

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    I think the current rules that are set is fine. Adding all those rules to take out certain clothes is not necessary. Imo��

- - - Updated - - -

I think the current rules that are set is fine. Adding all those rules to take out certain clothes is not necessary. Imo��
    then again you haven't touched a single cw/tourney in your gunz life so how relevant is your opinion...? (not ego just facts)

i think you should listen to the competetive players on this one and thusfar not a single competitive player said no

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    I think the current rules that are set is fine. Adding all those rules to take out certain clothes is not necessary. Imo

lol this is one of the reasons why fgunz competitive scene growing will never happen... all the no comments are from people who spend their time on fgunz in training rooms and AnD rooms (ie u and faky).

majority of ppl agreeing are those who play competitive. meaning they're actually in the tourney.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

4. The following 5 users say thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Akimbo (08-21-2020), angry (08-21-2020), Ganggbangg (08-21-2020), sikander123 (08-22-2020), TonySoprano (08-21-2020)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by angry View Post
    its a 2v2 sgo tournament not a fashion show linzor.. casual
    Then why have them?

Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    i'm sorry but you are wrong, tons of games have skins that are either banned or reworked for competitive play because of visual issues. u might not have heard of it because they proactively dealt with the issue
    I mean ye they adjust them but nothing offered is banned. Basically all games I play that offer different characters or customization lets you wear or look whatever the game offers them. I've never experienced a skin, avatar or anything in any game being banned from when I play ranked or tournaments.

But yes oh well I don't do tournaments so what do I know really if *everyone* thinks it should be banned. I am just thinking in comparison to other games. Idk if there are any white clothes that you can buy on fgunz.net for example only to have it banned

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Then why have them?

I mean ye they adjust them but nothing offered is banned. Basically all games I play that offer different characters or customization lets you wear or look whatever the game offers them. I've never experienced a skin, avatar or anything in any game being banned from when I play ranked or tournaments.

But yes oh well I don't do tournaments so what do I know really if *everyone* thinks it should be banned. I am just thinking in comparison to other games. Idk if there are any white clothes that you can buy on fgunz.net for example only to have it banned
    well i'm suggesting to NOT have a fashion show this tournament... ****ing hell what am i typing to?

Country
    Thanks
    ganggbangg is a genius do not question his knowledge

8. The following user said thank you to slugma balls for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (08-21-2020)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I agree on removing it from tournaments only, due to the advantage it gives regarding aim

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    bar the argument happening in the chatbox right now, i don't think there's no reason why white sets shouldn't be banned.

avatars are banned for the obvious reason - they're harder to aim, yet white sets are the exact same way.

"what if they don't play with white maps/archetype" could you find me one competitive player who doesn't play with these settings?
    "stuff like this isn't banned in other games" league and overwatch ban certain skins/all skins.

if you guys want to improve your competitive scene so bad (which i think is exactly what you're doing considering spread/cw changes etc.) then how about you actually listen to the people playing competitively/participating in the tournament lol..

the majority saying no, as said before, are those players i only ever see playing in training rooms, quest rooms or attack & defense rooms. there's no real purpose for you to have an input on this thing when you and i both know you're not even participating in the damn thing lol.

if people who are actually playing in it come to the majority decision that they want it disabled, then that's how it should be. no if's or but's.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

11. The following user said thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (08-21-2020)

Thanks
    tournies on [insert old server] used to have a rule saying no white sets, but 1-2 pieces of clothing that are white are fine lol

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    league and overwatch ban certain skins/all skins.
    No I don't think so but they're adjusted I believe.

then how about you actually listen to the people playing competitively/participating in the tournament lol..
    Who says we are not? Are you saying that Dave/Mc haven't done a shitton of changes because the community asked so? Ofc we want to improve it, that doesn't mean none can debate you or ask questions regarding it, get a bigger picture of it all.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information