View Poll Results: Should white set be banned from tourney ?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 75.51%
  • No

12 24.49%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    No I don't think so but they're adjusted I believe.

Who says we are not? Are you saying that Dave/Mc haven't done a shitton of changes because the community asked so? Ofc we want to improve it, that doesn't mean none can debate you or ask questions regarding it, get a bigger picture of it all.
    1.) they are exactly as i said (https://esporthow.com/banned-skins-i...s-tournaments/) league certain skins, overwatch no skins (dont care to find article, google it urself for proof)

2.) no one said you weren't; and thats literally what i said. i said you're in the process of doing it. so continue doing it by listening to competitive players on this matter as well lol. what's the purpose of someone who has only ever played quest in their life saying that players who pvp should be able to wear white because there's no advantage in wearing a white set. what is the credibility in that statement from a quester? i would like to know.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    2.) no one said you weren't; and thats literally what i said. i said you're in the process of doing it. so continue doing it by listening to competitive players on this matter as well lol. what's the purpose of someone who has only ever played quest in their life saying that players who pvp should be able to wear white because there's no advantage in wearing a white set. what is the credibility in that statement from a quester? i would like to know.
    So here's what you do. You think "what a ****ing moron" and then you move on. You do not *ban them* from giving their opinion. This forum is not entitled to anyone.

If everyone thinks its stupid then why do you think anyone would take their opinion into consideration? It just wont go any further than them posting it, which they have every right to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Just explain to them why they're wrong, or ignore them, but you can't silence them.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    So here's what you do. You think "what a ****ing moron" and then you move on. You do not *ban them* from giving their opinion. This forum is not entitled to anyone.

If everyone thinks its stupid then why do you think anyone would take their opinion into consideration? It just wont go any further than them posting it, which they have every right to do.
    so that's what we're doing with the players who argued no, because comp. players know they aren't comp. players. and their say on the matter doesn't matter at all. BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT IN THE TOURNAMENT.

LOL i really don't understand the argument you're trying to make so badly to be honest, it's like you're just playing devils advocate to play devils advocate. we're literally explaining to you guys that competitive players all agree they should be banned, but you lot all want to continue arguing about it when you're not even part of the tournament, a duel or clan war player to begin with

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    so that's what we're doing with the players who argued no, because comp. players know they aren't comp. players. and their say on the matter doesn't matter at all. BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT IN THE TOURNAMENT.

LOL i really don't understand the argument you're trying to make so badly to be honest, it's like you're just playing devils advocate to play devils advocate. we're literally explaining to you guys that competitive players all agree they should be banned, but you lot all want to continue arguing about it when you're not even part of the tournament, a duel or clan war player to begin with
    I think all my questions were solid concerns, and you're ok to not agree with that but that doesn't mean you can tell me to stfu.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    I think all my questions were solid concerns, and you're ok to not agree with that but that doesn't mean you can tell me to stfu.
    i never told you to stfu? i literally haven't even replied to you once this entire thread. i'm literally explaining why we shouldn't have these things in a tournament and you're trying to play devils advocate so bad when you're not even a part of it let alone someone i see ingame at all in a proper tdm/duel/cw.

i think it removes your credibility on the matter, which is all that i'm saying. could you find where i told you to stfu once at all in this thread, or the chatbox?

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    guys i think u all should just drop out cuz i will wear a white set and win ok

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Mario for this useful post:

Bulba (08-22-2020), Daddy Tupac (08-21-2020)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    lol this is one of the reasons why fgunz competitive scene growing will never happen... all the no comments are from people who spend their time on fgunz in training rooms and AnD rooms (ie u and faky).

majority of ppl agreeing are those who play competitive. meaning they're actually in the tourney.
    Sorry I never spent time on training rooms more than 5min LOL.. 75% on TDM rest 25% cw and events YOU-DONT-KNOW-MY-FKING-ALT-CHARS so stop QQ
    "majority of ppl agreeing are those who play competitive. meaning they're actually in the tourney" if you consider them as competitive players and just think urself who the fking wearing white sets??? competitive players only wearing white sets, rest of the fg players just enjoying their meal.

I played 3v3 SNO tournament (white set enemies) they are pretty easy to aim... i almost owned them 3v1 they had full hp/ap + meds
    since someone pointed there is no reason to keep it, white sets are ez to aim in snipers so keep white set in the tournament

if problem in ur monitor please change ur monitor lmao
    if you cant aim white set YOU ARE JUST BAD nothing else

ok at last, If any particular set is only hard to visible please post it (staff will decide to keep or not) we can't ban all the white piece of paper

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

9. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

Daddy Tupac (08-21-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I think one thing you have to look at is: Where do you draw the line? Since we are talking sets, how white does an individual piece have to be to be "too white"? How grey/light grey is "too white"? How much % of the individual piece has to be white for it to be considered to be "too white" to be worn? Setting a rule on this matter is pretty hard because there's more than 1000 clothing pieces in total, and most of them have mixed colors and shades and it's not really clear on what's too white and what isn't. So it's really up to debate and subjective opinions and thus hard to be put into a rule.

11. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Daddy Tupac (08-21-2020)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I think one thing you have to look at is: Where do you draw the line? Since we are talking sets, how white does an individual piece have to be to be "too white"? How grey/light grey is "too white"? How much % of the individual piece has to be white for it to be considered to be "too white" to be worn? Setting a rule on this matter is pretty hard because there's more than 1000 clothing pieces in total, and most of them have mixed colors and shades and it's not really clear on what's too white and what isn't. So it's really up to debate and subjective opinions and thus hard to be put into a rule.
    Thats not hard at all, just don't allow any clothing piece that are fully white, it's only 5-6 out of the 1000 that are actually annoying, unless someone corrects me

i could even name the clothing pieces if you give me a second

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Head: White winter hat
    Body: Navy Shirt
    Gloves: Wedding gloves
    legs: Wedding pants
    Feet: Wedding shoes

this is the white set that I'm talking about, idk if anyone got something to add.. I don't usually wear white set since I'm not insecure so I might have missed some items

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information