Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    8,563
    Thanked
    764
    Thanks
    1,136
    Anyone plays this game on steam?

    After reaching the highest rank on Tekken which is Tekken God Prime.
    I have decided to play a different fighting game to the highest rank.

    I am looking for some people to lobby with and have some fun .
    If you have it just pm your steam and I will add you.

  2. #2
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    4,472
    Thanked
    543
    Thanks
    1,600
    bruhhh is all about smash bros

    I tried tekken meng but horrible at all those games but soul caliber

  3. #3
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    8,563
    Thanked
    764
    Thanks
    1,136
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    bruhhh is all about smash bros

    I tried tekken meng but horrible at all those games but soul caliber
    Not gonna lie, Tekken requires soooo much to get good at. (It can take months or even years to git gud).
    But since it is a legacy game, every skill required now will move on to the next generation game.

    Have you played the latest Soul Calibur? Is it any good?

  4. #4
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    4,472
    Thanked
    543
    Thanks
    1,600
    Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Not gonna lie, Tekken requires soooo much to get good at. (It can take months or even years to git gud).
    But since it is a legacy game, every skill required now will move on to the next generation game.

    Have you played the latest Soul Calibur? Is it any good?
    Yeah it's just too much for me, smash bros is so much simpler.

    I was a beast at soul calibur 4 but I haven't tried the new one, i played the 5th one and didn't like it that much so I decided not to buy this one even though Geralt is in it.

    I did a lot of dead or alive before that but I was getting rekt all the time online, just good enough to beat my friends lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    I've heard good things about soul calibur 6 tho so it's probably worth it

  5. #5
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    8,563
    Thanked
    764
    Thanks
    1,136
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Yeah it's just too much for me, smash bros is so much simpler.

    I was a beast at soul calibur 4 but I haven't tried the new one, i played the 5th one and didn't like it that much so I decided not to buy this one even though Geralt is in it.

    I did a lot of dead or alive before that but I was getting rekt all the time online, just good enough to beat my friends lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    I've heard good things about soul calibur 6 tho so it's probably worth it
    Fair enough, I don't have a switch to play smash bros so there is that.
    I want try out SC6, but paying 60 euros for a fighting game is a no go in 2020 for me.
    Especially with what happened with the Dead or Alive games.

    DOA had so much potential and the developers just ruined it.

  6. #6
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    4,472
    Thanked
    543
    Thanks
    1,600
    I want try out SC6, but paying 60 euros for a fighting game is a no go in 2020 for me.
    Yeah no way, gotta buy it on sale.


    DOA had so much potential and the developers just ruined it.
    Haha I think they focused too much on a different audiance

  7. #7
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    8,563
    Thanked
    764
    Thanks
    1,136
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Yeah no way, gotta buy it on sale.



    Haha I think they focused too much on a different audiance
    Yeah. The game cost 70 euros and has 460 costume dlc... which cost 1.99, 2.99 or 24.99 for a full set.
    Which is INSANE for a fighting game.

    I used to play DOA5 as a main game, until I could not find ANYONE in ranked.
    So, no point in ranking up in a DOA games. Unless you only do it for the cute costumes if you are willing to pay for it.

  8. #8
    Freestyler's Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Posts
    1,823
    Thanked
    357
    Thanks
    297
    tering man ben je tekken god prime? gegrind he

  9. #9
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    8,563
    Thanked
    764
    Thanks
    1,136
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    tering man ben je tekken god prime? gegrind he
    Yeah, took a while. Now I'm top percentage in the world GG.

  10. #10
    Freestyler's Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Posts
    1,823
    Thanked
    357
    Thanks
    297
    nice man respecttt

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)