Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: Remove Invisible Set/clothing
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description: I was playing in a server and thought when i saw a guy basically invisible i thought it could of been a server/player issue or something due to them lagging hard with over 150-200ping consistently, and making sure this was not just some sort of bug/exploit either so posted on the forums to make sure and was told it was a clothing set but its not available anymore, So my suggestion is for the people that have it should maybe get reimbursed in coins to get something else since no one else can get it and was told it's not on the shop anymore as it was annoying most of the people that it should be removed as all u can see is abit of their head and sword which you can lose them very quick and harder too see of course which i feel is a big advantage for the enemys and unfair for the people that have to find the ghost haha. (I have just been informed It's the XYZ set, you can find it on the VIP shop but my point still stands so if we could come to a conclusion/discussion that would be great).

Thanks for your time

Rex.

Last edited by Rexpliteee; 08-29-2020 at 11:38 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    This is cause we used an older exporter before that had shader issues with it (when turned off), thanks for reminding me, I shall put it on my to do list to re-export that set in order to fix this.
    I will try my best to have this shipped in a patch within four weeks.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Fay (08-29-2020), Rexpliteee (08-29-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Fixed this issue, expect it to be added in the next patch.

5. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Rexpliteee (09-14-2020)

Thread Information