SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

please fix smoke bombs & the "aura" they give off when you're standing in them for yourself as well as team mates in TDM rooms. when you stand in a smoke grenade, enemies as well as you + your team mates are able to be seen in the smoke because of the lingering green aura, however i think it should not reveal where you + your team mates are in a tdm room.

i like to use them to make it hard to see myself / block sightlines in rooms where i'm not tryharding with shotguns lol

me sitting in my own smoke

my team mate sitting in a smoke

enemy sitting in a smoke

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    That's because of the poisonous effect which damages your health. So I take it you'd like the poison of smokes of you or your team not to affect you nor your team, only the enemy team, right?

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    That's because of the poisonous effect which damages your health. So I take it you'd like smokes of you or your team not to affect you nor your team, only the enemy team, right?
    yes. they damage you in deathmatch/training rooms which is fine with me. but i think in team rooms; since smoke grenades are used strategically in other games for the same functions to hide sightlines/yourself, it would be better if the aura only worked on the enemy team

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    maybe while youre at it add a variant that does 0 damage but has a bigger radius of effect+longer lingering duration?

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    yes. they damage you in deathmatch/training rooms which is fine with me. but i think in team rooms; since smoke grenades are used strategically in other games for the same functions to hide sightlines/yourself, it would be better if the aura only worked on the enemy team
    Done in the upcoming patch

6. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Buddhism (09-02-2020), SunRui (09-02-2020)

Thread Information