Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Suggestion type: Gaming experience?
    Forum/FGunZ/Other: FGunZ

I suggest that we have a hit counter showing how many shots we have fired and how many we hit/missed. That way, gunz becomes more informative. Not only does it enhance overall experience of the game, but also when training in training rooms, we can use training shotguns to keep shooting around to see how many shots we hit/miss. Not very important, but players who would like to improve on for example, hitting shots in training rooms could take the number and see how they have improved or not.
    Not to mention, you guys could simply just add a check-box for this option. So players who disagree with this opinion can just uncheck the box.

2. The following user said thank you to sikander123 for this useful post:

Rexpliteee (09-01-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    Suggestion type: Gaming experience?
    Forum/FGunZ/Other: FGunZ

I suggest that we have a hit counter showing how many shots we have fired and how many we hit/missed. That way, gunz becomes more informative. Not only does it enhance overall experience of the game, but also when training in training rooms, we can use training shotguns to keep shooting around to see how many shots we hit/miss. Not very important, but players who would like to improve on for example, hitting shots in training rooms could take the number and see how they have improved or not.
    Not to mention, you guys could simply just add a check-box for this option. So players who disagree with this opinion can just uncheck the box.
    If you hit with a shotgun, but it only hit 1 of 12 pellets, is that a (full) hit?

Thanks
    The pellets one would be extremely hard to code and does not matter. All that matters is that when a shot is fired it should show 1 SHOT. So assume a person is using [S] SG's, meaning 10 TOTAL bullets. After they have finished their magazine, it would show something like, Shots:10 Hit:10 Miss:0 Aim Percentage: 100%. Tbh, the Shots:10 and Aim Percentage wouldn't be necessary. But its all up to you. Concept is to count the shot, not the pellets. That's it.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    The pellets one would be extremely hard to code and does not matter. All that matters is that when a shot is fired it should show 1 SHOT. So assume a person is using [S] SG's, meaning 10 TOTAL bullets. After they have finished their magazine, it would show something like, Shots:10 Hit:10 Miss:0 Aim Percentage: 100%. Tbh, the Shots:10 and Aim Percentage wouldn't be necessary. But its all up to you. Concept is to count the shot, not the pellets. That's it.
    Extremely easy to code *

but OK

In order to keep it clean it could perhaps say

Aim: 10/10 (100%)

meaning

10 hits / 10 shots (100% hit percentage)

You don't really need a miss counter because 10/10 or 9/10 already tells you how much you've missed, e.g. if it says 9/10, you missed 1 shot.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

sikander123 (09-01-2020), Tzunami best0 (09-01-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Didnt we already have an accuracy counter in a previous version? im not sure why it was removed but i recall something like that.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    there goes my self esteem :<

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    cool idea
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    DMG Taken
    Hit Taken
    Shot Taken
    something like that?
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Thanks
    Yeah that would be fine i think. Just the shots would be cool. btw keep the hit counter Shots 10/10 100% NEAR THE DAMAGE COUNTER. And also, make the font for the Aim:10/10 100% Make it WHITE, Please do not make it red like last time with the ''Accuracy'' one. White is much more clearer and easier to see. Ty.
    @Bunny, i think it was counting the pellets. which is why it seemed very weird and ppl didnt like it that much
    Last edited by sikander123; 09-01-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    damage given :
    damage taken :
    Aim accuracy + shots fired + hit + miss
    "for example i have shotted 8 times and i missed 4 and hitted 4"
    total shots fired : 8
    hits : 4
    misses : 4
    Aim accuracy : 50%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information