Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    This isn't about the current spread.

This isn't about the current spread. (Also turn on bulletmarks already.)

SG4 is not exactly the spread from the previous patch, but I get what you're saying. Remember the whole reason it was changed in the first place from a random spread to a (semi-)static pattern was because of people complaining about the element of luck in the original spread they have used most of their lives (SGV), as that randomness made the game less about skill and more about luck.
    So ur saying it's not about the current spread, but these video's were made from the clan wars that were played today. His crosshair was clearly in the center of the opponent and yet it didn't pb. U telling us that turning on the bulletmarks will prevent this? LOL! Are we supposed to see the bulletmarks all around their bodies instead?? And btw most people have these bulletmarks off so they have more vision

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by xGoat View Post
    So ur saying it's not about the current spread, but these video's were made from the clan wars that were played today.
    This thread still isn't about the current spread. If you read the first post you hopefully realize that. Turning on bullet marks will tell you where the bullets went. Stay on topic.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

SG4 is not exactly the spread from the previous patch, but I get what you're saying. Remember the whole reason it was changed in the first place from a random spread to a (semi-)static pattern was because of people complaining about the element of luck in the original spread they have used most of their lives (SGV), as that randomness made the game less about skill and more about luck.
    I'm sorry but the current one (''isn't about current spread'' but i don't give a damn accept it) and sg4 is in my opinion more luck based than the original ''luck based'' spread. Normally I use my instinct and ''skill'' to determine if someone should be dead or not. I knew if I hit a few shots I had at least dealt over 200 dmg to the enemy so that my team can finish them off. I also walked away from an enemy with my last shot because I know it would kill them. But now I can't rely on my instinct anymore and it is really frustrating. It is pretty much a gambling game now. If u hit someone 8 times from up close the damage can be 200 (which is already outrageous from up close) or even ****ing 100-140 damage. And come on now, it can't be possible that the pellets can be so far off someone from UP close that u only hit 2 pellets from up close. Even without the bullet marks u know damn well that shit shouldn't be possible that a slash shot can deal 44 dmg in total in ganggbangg's twitch clips. (9 of which was from the shotgun)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    I'm sorry but the current one (''isn't about current spread'' but i don't give a damn accept it) and sg4 is in my opinion more luck based than the original ''luck based'' spread. Normally I use my instinct and ''skill'' to determine if someone should be dead or not. I knew if I hit a few shots I had at least dealt over 200 dmg to the enemy so that my team can finish them off. I also walked away from an enemy with my last shot because I know it would kill them. But now I can't rely on my instinct anymore and it is really frustrating. It is pretty much a gambling game now. If u hit someone 8 times from up close the damage can be 200 (which is already outrageous from up close) or even ****ing 100-140 damage. And come on now, it can't be possible that the pellets can be so far off someone from UP close that u only hit 2 pellets from up close. Even without the bullet marks u know damn well that shit shouldn't be possible that a slash shot can deal 44 dmg in total in ganggbangg's twitch clips. (9 of which was from the shotgun)
    No need to be sorry for stating your opinion. I repeat that this isn't about the current spread. I don't see why you keep bringing the current spread up. This is not about the current spread. We are not debating whether or not we should change the spread, this has already been decided. We are debating which spread it should be changed to, which means you should focus on the different spread options (SG1-8, SG0X, SGV) and leave the current spread out of it. This is not about the current spread. Regarding the clips that were posted of the current spread - again, this thread is not about the current spread. Also it is impossible to properly judge shots without bullet marks. You judge something without being able to see it. You don't see what's wrong with it. You stated your opinion regarding SGV being your most favorable choice, which most people seem to agree on. Due to the randomness there will always be lucky and unlucky shots with it, which is why I brought it up, something everyone should keep in mind once it goes live, as it will not eliminate that problem.

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    Sgv

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jash View Post
    Sgv
    SGV seems to have almost twice as much votes as SG4, so it's gonna be SGV.

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    SGV is the best, and been the best spread since v7.
    I guess old users are also used to this spread.

8. The following user said thank you to Satan for this useful post:

Buddhism (09-24-2020)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    sgv feels rly good

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    sgv feels rly good
    really good . . .

Country