Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    I always thought that Clanwar people should be rewarded with a clanwar shop, Where they could spend points they gain from clan warring and when they would be the mvp of the match they would get extra points.

Hope it will happen someday, i support this idea though
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1081477

Something like that, I like the idea of MVP for Clan Wars with it's own shop more as having MVP for every game mode.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    And people don't play like pussies to win clan wars and achieve rank one? or to win weekly competiton and try to survive as long as they can in turbo or some other game mode and get kills?
    No, because dying in turbo means you spawm back instantly. Playing like a coward with low hp means you have less opportunity to deal damage which means itll take longer to acquire kills.
    In team game modes where you have 1 life per round, people will try to maximize their damage and hide and camp just to get mvp.
    Maybe they wont, idk.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Too many rewards already, plus I don't think this is gonna cause people to play more but more so for players to play like pussies and try to stay back and deal damage to get mvp.
    This already happens without the mvp reward

I don't think many people will care about the mvp reaard or clan war reward tbh, a lot of people playing these modes are already just playing for fun.

The players that will play for the rewards will make it more active for 1 week and then go back to training room, just look at glad cw
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 09-07-2020 at 06:06 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

S1lent (09-07-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information