Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    I launched the game today and it randomly switched to a different resolution and now I can't get it back to how it was, I tried restarting my pc, redownloaded the game and switched the HDMI ports for my monitors. It's currently on 1920x1080, which is the only resolution which gives me the full screen, but that's not how it was before(it looks way too HD now). Anyone know a solution?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe your previous HDMI port was fuсked making your game look "less HD" lol.

What resolution are you seeking exactly if not the FHD one?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Maybe your previous HDMI port was fuсked making your game look "less HD" lol.

What resolution are you seeking exactly if not the FHD one?
    I'd like to get the one I had previously but I cant remember the resolution, it might have been 1280x1024 but I guess not since thats not going to be full screen so idk... I've switched the ports again and it seems to be smoother now but it's still not as smooth as before. I guess I'll get used to this resolution ;p

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Daisyblue View Post
    I'd like to get the one I had previously but I cant remember the resolution, it might have been 1280x1024 but I guess not since thats not going to be full screen so idk... I've switched the ports again and it seems to be smoother now but it's still not as smooth as before. I guess I'll get used to this resolution ;p
    Inside FG folder there's a file named config.xml (make sure game is not running), you could open it with Notepad or Notepad++ (preferred) and change <WIDTH> + <HEIGHT> with your desired resolution > save & run FG, this will give you a custom resolution.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information