TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    As far as I remember, in the last version, it used to show a timer for all rounds in Spy Mode. For some reason, a time duration doesn't show up any longer, and now spies are quickly eliminated since it's inefficient for them to hide, try to survive, and even kill when they can't win at all. Spies should also be enabled to win a game as the trackers do. So my suggestion is basically to add back a timer, set for 2-3 minutes in each round at least.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

2. The following user said thank you to TomasEdison for this useful post:

Daniel (09-09-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    3 minutes sounds good.

4. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

TomasEdison (09-09-2020)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    After taking another look into the Spy Mode, I came into a few conclusions, and this is the main reason for the suggestions below.
    1. I found out that plenty of the maps such as Island and High Haven have a timer, but with a different time duration. It means, most of the maps still don't have a timer, and it should be fixed - FYI, DEVs/Admin. I am not sure whether the continuation of the timer is supposed to be equal in all the maps in Spy Mode or not, but it should NOT be like that, in my opinion.

Therefore, I suggest the following time durations according to the number of players per game:
    4~5 Players - 1 minute.
    5~6 Players - 1 minute and 20 seconds.
    6~7 Players - 1 minute and 30/40 seconds.
    7~8 Players - 2 minutes.
    8~9 Players - 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
    9~10, 10~11 & 11~12 Players - 3 minutes.

I believe the time duration in each game according to the number of players should be different due to the size of each map. Several maps such as Factory and WeaponShop are too small, so spies can easily be eliminated which means there is a considerable advantage for the trackers.

2. Enable the possibility to select a map out of the given maps when there is a minimum of 4 players in the game room, as some maps repeat themselves over and over, and it becomes boring.

3. Increase the gained EXP per kill to the same as in Deathmatch mode.

Anyone who has thoughts, improvements, and additional suggestions regarding the Spy Mode is welcome to post.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information