Thanks
    [B]Suggestion type: cosmetic
    Forum/FGunZ/Other : FGunZ

Suggestion description: I think that if the game developers added cosmetics such as Pioneer skin to shotguns or something that would be really cool. This way, the game would have a more original feel to it, just like how it was in the old times in ijji. Not necessary but just a suggestion. Im assuming its simple too cause you could just copy the code or whatever it is for Pioneer and breaker 7/8 and just add (Skin for LB, LB X) to the name.
    Would love to see this. If somebody, give a thanks/drop an agree. ty.

Also, another suggestion is that there can be loadouts for people, like u can just click the loadout and everything is loaded automatically to ur character. So there is no need to keep switching around through donator items in storage.
    Thanks!

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    2nd suggestion is already been worked on. Prob they will add in game soon.
    (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...hlight=loadout)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    i like the first suggestion, i get nostalgia off the weapons when i see them used in gunz videos. i guess one issue could be clarity? is this person using donors or is it the bounty shop nondonor gun. i suppose it wouldn't matter much since nearly everyone on here pretty much has donors.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Thanks
    I think the skin will over-ride the skin of limitbreaker/limitbreaker X when its being worn. Some people may obviously still want limitbreaker/limitbreaker X skin, so they can just not put the skin on. But if the skin is out, there can be a pioneer/breaker7/8 skin that can override the two lbs skin

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    I don't think this is a good idea, because if we re-skin these items it will be hard to identify and if we allow you select which weapon skins to apply to your guns then you may have guns which deal higher damage then they are supposed to and it will make it subsequently hard to enforce some rules... The skin may only be visible to a user is a slight possibility but I still don't think this suggestion is a good idea. Additionally, if you had the ability to re-skin rockets and an event host asked you equip a EX Launcher and you with your re-skinned launcher took a STUN launcher then I don't see a good way for the host to tell the difference in the game room. So yeah I don't think this will work....

Spoiler!

Thanks
    ? I was only talking about shotguns for an ijji feel. Nobody really cares about the rockets or anything. and Plus, u dont necessarily HAVE to make Pioneer the skin. As far as i've seen in some other older private servers, i have seen Golden Pioneer. U guys can also work on something like that. That way, we can tell that the shotgun used is Limitbreaker and as far as the Breaker 8 goes. There is only ONE golden breaker in FGunZ which is Breaker 3, as far as i know i mean.

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    i think its a good idea but justrelax i s right
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Moved to Declined, this will never be a thing especially with the many types of shotguns we have, and each being their own unique item. As for loadouts that is already a feature (but the focus on this thread is cosmetics).

Spoiler!

Thread Information