Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

First of all, thanks for increasing the clip on snipers to 4. Whilst this update has made snipers a bit more playable, they are still quite underpowered. This is mainly because of the tragically slow reload speed. When I'm playing TDM/Duel and I'm out of ammo, it's very hard to survive against for example shotguns. The reload speed forces you to tumble around for 2 to 3 seconds against your opponent, who can reload a lot faster and will most likely kill you. Therefore I'd like to see the reload speed increased to at least the reload speed of sgs. This won't make the sniper overpowered(it isn't op already for those of you who think that), because it simply allows you to fire as quickly as your opponent, which in my opinion makes it even.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    dont buff it

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    I disagree, i love playing snipers and i managed to get a high score even when the clip had 3 bullets.
    Snipers are op if u know how to use them correctly, giving them this buff will make them way overpowered imo.

Don’t waste your time looking back. You’re not going that way.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    The reload time of sniper is waaaaay okay to me. No need to change the reload time. It will become overpower since you can shot 2times in an instant.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Country
    Thanks
    i agree because sometimes double stun launcher is not strong enough for me to kill noobs

6. The following user said thank you to slugma balls for this useful post:

SunRui (09-11-2020)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Underpowered?

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    I disagree, i love playing snipers and i managed to get a high score even when the clip had 3 bullets.
    Snipers are op if u know how to use them correctly, giving them this buff will make them way overpowered imo.
    Shotguns are op if u know how to use them correctly. Revolvers and Pistols are op if you know how to use them correctly. Stun Launchers are op if you know how to use them. Every weapon is good in the hands of a skilled user.

Speaking out of personal experience, once you're out of ammo, it's very hard to reload without taking significant damage. It's simply because you're too vulnerable for too long. The 3 second reload + the slow movement is detrimental to the chance of you surviving. Of couse you can run and hide, but people tend to kick you out of a room if you keep doing that

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    No need to overbuff things again, 2.5 seconds to reload a sniper is fast enough, shotguns take 2 seconds but the damage is far less.

Thread Information