Sakuya's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    People start running for heals and it interrupts the whole fight, the clan who camps the heals the most wins. The respawn times are also ridiculous, but that doesnt matter because they should be removed completely.
    Dave please fix.

2. The following user said thank you to Sakuya for this useful post:

Amers (09-16-2020)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    About a year and a half ago we already decreased the heal amount of several HP/AP world spawns to their default values (50 -> 25, 100 -> 50).

I think that was the right thing to do since the spawns were too OP but right now everything is fine in my opinion. You'll barely see any people camping near the spawns unless they are low and that's actually a smart move to do because then you'll have a bigger chance to win the round.

Also the respawn times are not ridiculous but I personally wouldn't mind if it gets a big longer.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    People start running for heals and it interrupts the whole fight, the clan who camps the heals the most wins. The respawn times are also ridiculous, but that doesnt matter because they should be removed completely.
    Dave please fix.
    If I recall correctly for glad clan war, the team with the most damage wins so if the opposing team is just running just slash them and you should be able to win... Not sure if removing hp/ap is the solution when glad clan war checks who has higher damage if the same amount of players on both team are alive.

Spoiler!

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    I believe that the HP/AP spawns are somewhat fine. In some maps that have more than 2 spawns could be reduced potentially. I agree with Ommadawn when he said to change the respawn timer a little higher, so it would stop people from "camping" the healing spawns. This is a tactic everyone should know that plays CW, you do what you can to maintain high HP/AP. After all Clan Wars are competitive matches.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    I believe that the HP/AP spawns are somewhat fine. In some maps that have more than 2 spawns could be reduced potentially. I agree with Ommadawn when he said to change the respawn timer a little higher, so it would stop people from "camping" the healing spawns. This is a tactic everyone should know that plays CW, you do what you can to maintain high HP/AP. After all Clan Wars are competitive matches.
    this and enable flip in glad cw plz and ty

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    People start running for heals and it interrupts the whole fight, the clan who camps the heals the most wins
    That's not exactly right.

As Relax said:

Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    If I recall correctly for glad clan war, the team with the most damage wins so if the opposing team is just running just slash them and you should be able to win... Not sure if removing hp/ap is the solution when glad clan war checks who has higher damage if the same amount of players on both team are alive.
    This.

In Glad CW, if both teams have the same amount of players alive, the team that dealt more damage wins. So camping HP/AP spots will not make you automatically win the match, as it doesn't matter how much HP you have - what matters is how much damage your team dealt.

Sakuya's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    That's not exactly right.

As Relax said:

This.

In Glad CW, if both teams have the same amount of players alive, the team that dealt more damage wins. So camping HP/AP spots will not make you automatically win the match, as it doesn't matter how much HP you have - what matters is how much damage your team dealt.
    I understand that gunners have medkits etc equipped therefore it doesnt matter if there are map heals, but glad is different. People dont heal in team gladiator/glad clanwar. Its a literal "**** You" to gladiators in my opinion.
    Last edited by Sakuya; 09-16-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Thread Information