Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by xGoat View Post
    he said that he were running other bigger games smoothly so it has nothing to do with his pc although i had the same problem i just kept uninstalling and installing again until it has been fix'd, my game still running really heavy like its super hard to spam late dash on the wall or spam gdhs actually i cant do more than 1 gdhs on this server for me i dont mind atleast theres no fps drops, i have to say the fpsdrops/heavy movements its only on fg not other "servers"
    yeah !! thats the exact answer guys
    i have no problems with updates of the graphic card... or anything else.. other games smooth
    only this server as he said .. the exact problem as mine !! i kept re installing it and still the same problem
    find solution guys please its not fun at all

Myasthenia's Avatar Last Esperantonian?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nezo_pro2 View Post
    yeah !! thats the exact answer guys
    i have no problems with updates of the graphic card... or anything else.. other games smooth
    only this server as he said .. the exact problem as mine !! i kept re installing it and still the same problem
    find solution guys please its not fun at all
    Check the direct3d or smth like that in video tab.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    do you have an anti-virus? maybe it finds something then it starts scanning the process which causes high CPU usage.

Oh wait haha i just realized I have the same problem, its not because of anti-virus or anything, its fgunz fault in the code. Whenever I start moving around and people start shooting, it starts getting so stuttery, and whenever I alt-tab the fps drop a bit as well. The fps stays the same at the counter, but the movement gets really weird and laggy.

Edit2: Feels like cpu usage and fps is good, but when you go to a room full of players, the movement and actions like reload shot and stuff get really stuttery and theres like a small but noticeable delay between the actions, it cannot be my PC. Compared to other servers where movement gets through instantly and you can perform k-style without any delay. It's like the movement is fully server-sided.
    Last edited by Amers; 09-18-2020 at 10:37 AM.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    do you have an anti-virus? maybe it finds something then it starts scanning the process which causes high CPU usage.

Oh wait haha i just realized I have the same problem, its not because of anti-virus or anything, its fgunz fault in the code. Whenever I start moving around and people start shooting, it starts getting so stuttery, and whenever I alt-tab the fps drop a bit as well. The fps stays the same at the counter, but the movement gets really weird and laggy.
    Ohh yeah !! Thats the point , Mcsic ,staff...find a solution as u already seen now
    Im not the only one who has this problem , these 2 guys the same and im pretty sure that many players also have this problem and they just cant contact you , or they dont even know how to use the forum .. Help us , Find a solution as fast as possible please ����

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    It could be related to the latest update, which also causes crashes for some users. We will release another update today, let's see if that fixes the crashes and the FPS problems.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    It could be related to the latest update, which also causes crashes for some users. We will release another update today, let's see if that fixes the crashes and the FPS problems.
    Its not about the last update .. its been a time for having this problem , the crashs update will not resolve this .. idk something is missing in the files or codes idk whats going on , try to take a look maybe .. if there will be a need for me to Join the game and to try or something msg me
    Last edited by nezo_pro2; 09-18-2020 at 01:34 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Its not about the last update .. its been a time for having this problem , the crashs update will not resolve this .. idk something is missing in the files or codes idk whats going on , try to take a look maybe .. if there will be a need for me to Join the game and to try or something msg me
    Is this the only game you got fps issues on?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Is this the only game you got fps issues on?
    Yeah !!! Maybe its not problem in fps idk what it is
    Butt heavy movements !! When ppl start shooting and moving im getting heavier and cant move ! My fps generally reaches 4000 without any efforts
    In other server.. i have no problem at all and can play very smoothly , but i really want to play fg ..not interested in other games
    Last edited by nezo_pro2; 09-18-2020 at 01:54 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Yeah !!! Maybe its not problem in fps idk what it is
    Butt heavy movements !! When ppl start shooting and moving im getting heavier and cant move ! My fps generally reaches 4000 without any efforts
    In other server.. i have no problem at all and can play very smoothly , but i really want to play fg ..not interested in other games
    Try to disable dynamic light and shot effects (and similar stuff) ingame at Options -> Video -> [ I ] / [ II ] / [ III ].

See if any of those settings cause it.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Try to disable dynamic light and shot effects (and similar stuff) ingame at Options -> Video -> [ I ] / [ II ] / [ III ].

See if any of those settings cause it.
    I disabled all of them man .. tried everything nothing helped even in game and even in graphics card or something ..i have all the updates already ...find me a solution ☹️

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information