Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: TonySoprano^1

Reason: Abusing, this is the first time i've actually bothered to report because he is just starting to get annoying and i'm the one being "warned" when hes doing dumb shit.

Proof/Evidence:
    https://imgur.com/a/G0WO3s4

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    I apologize for having the admin ring on and killing you with it, I had no idea I had it on and then only realized it when you mentioned about it. Hence why I made sure I didn't kill you or anyone else after you mentioned. I will ensure nothing like this happens again to you or anyone else.

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    we both know you arent "sorry" and you clearly knew u had rings on. when u first joined the room i did 800 dmg to u and said "wow nice admin rings in a non AA room" and then u did some face or whatever in the chat whcih means u acknowledged the rings am i right? then after a while i was just talking and u come dash slashing and pbing me or whatever till u kill me which is when i took those ss's and reported u. so dont act clueless to try to remove ur strike which should've happened months ago when u "warned me for death avoiding" in a glad room that clearly wasnt death avoiding...

- - - Updated - - -

if the admins of the game actually wanted to check in on staff, they would've checked the logs to see that ur just bullshitting rn but instead they said "yeah lets remove the strike, he can just say sorry and continue abusing"

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    From what was presented, Tony by accidentally killed you, and forgot that he was wearing his admin rings. The reason why Divine removed the strike was because the full story wasn't presented and Tony didn't reply to the report when Divine responded to it. If Tony continuously killed you with the admin ring on or used commands on you in that room, that would be a different story. Tony has apologized on this thread and I will speak to him to prevent this mishap from happening again.

Thanks for reporting.

Thread Information