Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Tenax ET

Reason: I didn't get an event point of "Guess the password" event it was hosted on Sunday, September 20, 2020
    I dont know what round it is but that question(riddle) answer is reflection.
    Also, she giving free ep to non winners. she said "you supporting me from beginning of the event so u getting 1 ep" his char name is Ryujin
    check log same day before VIP events.

Proof/Evidence: I trusted host, it's her responsibility to do... I was in Mynaa(^FMyna^Ga^T) character. Ye I am reporting for 1 EP and 1 EP is lot to me

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Do you have a proof that you won? Cause I sent the EPs to the winners.
    I sometimes give players EPs for behaving well, going to call 10 players in an event that had literally 1 player and it isn't against the rules. I am not giving free EPs and I let it be known in Event Team chat which you sadly can never view

Regardless, I will check on this more, if you actually won.
    Next time message the ET about the issue rather than making a silly report. It could be that the CP lagged while they were sending.

Country
    Thanks
    Also I checked now on this, you say you won the reflection round;

That is not true. Tomas won it. He entered and left the room then you followed, I sent him the EP so I didn't miss any player.

If you have a proof that you did win, provide it then.
    If not, there isn't anything that can be done.
    Admins can check logs, I did send Tomas his point!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    Do you have a proof that you won? Cause I sent the EPs to the winners.
    I sometimes give players EPs for behaving well, going to call 10 players in an event that had literally 1 player and it isn't against the rules. I am not giving free EPs and I let it be known in Event Team chat which you sadly can never view

Regardless, I will check on this more, if you actually won.
    Next time message the ET about the issue rather than making a silly report. It could be that the CP lagged while they were sending.
    Also I checked now on this, you say you won the reflection round;

That is not true. Tomas won it. He entered and left the room then you followed, I sent him the EP so I didn't miss any player.

If you have a proof that you did win, provide it then.
    If not, there isn't anything that can be done.
    Admins can check logs, I did send Tomas his point!
    You brought your friend here to guard yourself, well I joined first and then this guy Ryujin joined we all knew that tomas were asking for the answer(he really don't know the answer) he stuck with the "soul" answer!
    Rules clearly say that "Only winner will receive event point/s" giving ep for behaving well = it's kinda RIGGED for FRIEND
    I cannot stand here without proof that's really shit! An event hosted in the lobby(game room) I don't know how we can provide proof for this.
    and you know what? you have to announce the winner after the round ends, It won't confuse players.
    Only this guy is Ryujin witness about this, unfortunately, I can't find him.

]

-Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    You brought your friend here to guard yourself, well I joined first and then this guy Ryujin joined we all knew that tomas were asking for the answer(he really don't know the answer) he stuck with the "soul" answer!
    Rules clearly say that "Only winner will receive event point/s" giving ep for behaving well = it's kinda RIGGED for FRIEND
    I cannot stand here without proof that's really shit! An event hosted in the lobby(game room) I don't know how we can provide proof for this.
    and you know what? you have to announce the winner after the round ends, It won't confuse players.
    Only this guy is Ryujin witness about this, unfortunately, I can't find him.
    What soul?
    What are you on?
    Nothing is rigged loool, you tripping.

Country
    Thanks
    What soul?
    What are you on?
    Nothing is rigged loool, you tripping.
    Do you know? you are not allowed to leak "report" section information to players or in public
    https://imgur.com/qhKWjI0

he was asking for password in the lobby also he mentioned "i tried soul its not working"

]

-Faky

Country
    Thanks
    How did I leak
    I responded to Aredus saying Tenax you scammed faky
    It was obvious it is about me...Looool

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Didn't you quit?

And if you're back, I'd avoid causing drama and unneeded trouble. Your intentions are obvious but won't work if you don't know what you're talking about in your own report.

Declined.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    "I sometimes give players EPs for behaving well" This is not OK and Tenax has been informed to not do it again.

Excuse the unprofessional behaviour of my fellow staff.

Thread Information