justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported players:
    EBOYSLAYER, Harun, Mario
    Reason:
    General Flame, highly toxic
    Proof/Evidence:
    Sorry for the many replays, on two of them I forgot I was recording
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/4qtdnu...plays.zip/file
    Last edited by justRelax; 09-27-2020 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Compress Files

Spoiler!

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:
    Zip
    Reason:
    General Flame
    Proof/Evidence:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/xxv9rp0udjk50aa/

Spoiler!

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Before I write down my opinion, I'd like to say a few things. Unfortunately, there's a big disagreement and a huge difference between some of the staff members and thot clan. One thing lead to another and we simply cannot find a way to enjoy the game together because some of their very active members are trying to harass/insult/flame/ego/hunt FGunZ users, even staff members. Recently we've been some of us, the GMs, have been receiving lots of complaints about thot clan kicking from rooms for no reason, insulting users or even joining events just to follow someone they dislike just to steal their place in HNS event to make them lose which completely ruins the fun. I'm not saying all of them are guilty but I'm pretty sure most of the people will understand who I'm talking about.

In those replays we can all clearly see how toxic their behaviour was towards the staff team and towards the regular users as well. I've looked at their account(s) history as well and it is not bright at all, they already have been punished in the past but it doesn't look like it matters to them at all since they continue with this non-sense.

It is important for me to say that we, the staff members, should not react to such toxic behaviour because it only adds a fuel to the fire. Every time you reply, it gives them a motivation to continue so basically you're helping them to annoy/harass you. It's also not a good idea to taunt back, no point in doing that.

Most of the insults were minor but only because they are stretching the lines. As an example, I've seen lots of times how some of them called TonySoparno a rat just because they can and they know they won't get punished for saying it once or twice. I could continue but at this point I feel like I'd repeat everything I said above so I'll just state my opinion about this report.

About EBOYSLAYER + Harun: Some of their insults are considered as "Low Insults" and some of their insults are considered as "Medium Insults". Basically as I've mentioned above, they have been stretching the lines for awhile because they know they won't get a punishment for saying specific things. Therefore, both of them should receive a 48 hours mute.

About Mario: I assume he was in the 30 mins replay you've provided because I haven't seen him anywhere else in your replays. I've stopped watching that replay after 10 minutes because it simply was too much for me, we usually do not accept such long replays. After a little discussion with some of the GMs, I understood that he was mainly shittalking his teammates so if that's the case, no actions should be taken.

About Zip: He is already banned because he has received a warning yesterday for being toxic which lead to an account ban.

------------------------------
    Extra evidence by TonySoprano: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/2w5ldsg2ff0ht

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

After discussing this matter within our team we have come to the conclusion below.

Harun, Eboyslayer & Mario have all been muted for 48 hours and have all received a warning for disrespecting/insulting staff members.

All 3 users have failed to abide by the rules and regulations on many occasions.

Spoiler!

If for any reason these users carry on disrespecting staff after punishment is over, we will have no option but to double the punishment or it could lead to the user being banned from Freestyle Gunz.

Thanks,
    Divine
    Last edited by Divine; 09-27-2020 at 11:05 PM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information