Originally Posted by Satan View Post
That's exactly how Gunz 2 died.

I don't think your suggestion will make newbies keep playing this game.
At this point, we dont expect new comers tbh, there are bunch of better and easier games than Gunz.
I bet there will be more people leaving this server than newcomers if reloadshot is removed.

Just look around some threads regarding to GL and Sniper, ppl already cried a river there.
so obv how ppl will react if rs is removed.
Ive met a bunch of people who are new comers after a 10~ year hiatus etc, and ive only been playing for a few weeks atm, so i dont really see why we shouldnt expect new comers? Why would people be upset and leave the server if the game is made easier, when [R] and [IA] tag got removed people were upset, because the game was made harder.

Again Ive been away from the gunz community for a while and I can really see a mentality difference, the people currently playing want the game to stay the same/not get changed, but they need to realize in a couple of years there wont be a gunz anymore it will eventually die if new players dont join in

It could be made in to a room tag and testers could test it, cwers etc

Movement without the need to reloadshot will be much more easier and smoother so newbies can also have a chance at learning, Im interested what other people think of that