Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^4Zec

Reason: Avoiding kick, and avoiding death, constantly re-joining when majority of the room wanted him out, over 5 people in the room also seen it and would agree.

Proof/Evidence: Couldn't figure out how to attach screenshots easily here so I've uploaded the evidence to google drive you can access here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Gq?usp=sharing

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hello Insolitude,

Do you have any other evidence or a replay of this situation?

P.S-
    You can use Mediafire for replays and Imgur with screenshots in the future, these are probably the easiest sites to use to upload proof/evidence.

Thank you,
    Dunkin

Country
    Thanks
    Unfortunately I don't these are the only F12's I has of the situation, I wasn't going to report the first time he did it, but by the 3rd/4th time he kick avoided other peoples votes then I F12'd you can ask Silentcat or Ibrahim who was in the room, or a user by the name Gannacuios who spoke up about it publicly in the room with the GM TonySoprono

- - - Updated - - -

But you can tell by the chat and k/d that he clearly kick avoided at least once, he relogged to avoid the auto kick when leaving the room while a vote is on.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

Unfortunately the evidence was insufficient and we couldn't really do much with two screenshots of a player joining and leaving. Please do record using f11 next time. We will keep an eye on this user in the near future.

Thank you for the report,
    Dunkin

Thread Information