Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Take it easy <3

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: this suggestion is about a new mode and idk if it was suggested before
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description: when playing Fgunz i think we need something new and special except the items ofc so i thought about a new game mode it would be so funny for all the players i call this mode (World War III) its the same as team deathmatch but in this mode we will have 3 teams every team will fight eachother each team will have President he will be chosen randomly from each team this president will have dagger only but will get a high speed boost the other teams goal is to kill every president and defend there president too the winner team will get a huge amount of exp if there is alot of players but idk how many players will be better for this mode but i suggest (12 player) it would be something unique and special for the freestylers

I did this suggestion after searching for every details like the president can be summoned like in the zombie mode same speed as zombies too and he will have a mark on him so the other teams can recognize him and about the summoning places there is always a place for this it should be so funny

Last edited by ReVeN; 10-15-2020 at 10:07 AM.
    Who is the boss? its me

Thread Information