https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...?121346-Report
So dunkin closed it, i'v asked multiple time to reopen cuz I wanna respond,:
I actually did show you guys that i was offended i spoke to tony immediately, and please watch the replays, I immediately said that i ss'd, and tony said its not warnable, so yes i did inform you that he speaked to me in unaproprate way, and i did inform you that im bothered.
And with all do respect, this is not stalling at all. We we in 2nd round so i dont see how you guys say "each time" "each round" and again what happened was normal, and happens in every event, its not stalling, please if you have replays watch them first, cuz when that happened benny was still placing mines, so we werent ready to go yet, so it didnt slow up the event, and like i said he could warn me in a more decent way, he can't tell me "i kick you" just bcuz i moved,
Btw its not mentioned anywhere in the rules that if the player moves mistaknly you should kick him.
Again, I'm not being too sensitive, he speaked to me unaproprly,
And me as an active player who participate in events daily, actions like that would push me away from joining, so again I think that i do deserve an apolgy from Relax.

I'm asking that either Divine or 1 of the admins respond to this thread and not any other GM since its a staff member report, or realx could possibly apologize to me.