Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...?121346-Report
    So dunkin closed it, i'v asked multiple time to reopen cuz I wanna respond,:
    I actually did show you guys that i was offended i spoke to tony immediately, and please watch the replays, I immediately said that i ss'd, and tony said its not warnable, so yes i did inform you that he speaked to me in unaproprate way, and i did inform you that im bothered.
    And with all do respect, this is not stalling at all. We we in 2nd round so i dont see how you guys say "each time" "each round" and again what happened was normal, and happens in every event, its not stalling, please if you have replays watch them first, cuz when that happened benny was still placing mines, so we werent ready to go yet, so it didnt slow up the event, and like i said he could warn me in a more decent way, he can't tell me "i kick you" just bcuz i moved,
    Btw its not mentioned anywhere in the rules that if the player moves mistaknly you should kick him.
    Again, I'm not being too sensitive, he speaked to me unaproprly,
    And me as an active player who participate in events daily, actions like that would push me away from joining, so again I think that i do deserve an apolgy from Relax.

I'm asking that either Divine or 1 of the admins respond to this thread and not any other GM since its a staff member report, or realx could possibly apologize to me.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

Please do provide more evidence such as a replay or any other screenshots that you have of this situation.

As we have already came to a decision due to the lack of evidence that you provided in which you claimed relax has acted out of manner, please do send a replay if you have it.

Dunkin

Thanks
    I provided a screen shot, which showes how he disrespected me, and i didnt do anything, i have no replays or other ss's
    And again please let Divine or an admin respond to this as i have stated, or simply let Relax apologize for the way he spoke to me
    And tony can confirm that i spoke to him immediately and showed him that i am offended

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

Like I said before in private messages with you, the one screenshot you provided was in no case valid and sufficient enough. Thus if you have no other evidence of the situation your claims are pretty nice bare.

Dunkin

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    I apologize if you felt offended by my remark. I have explained the reasons why such action was taken in the previous thread.

Spoiler!

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    I apologize if you felt offended by my remark. I have explained the reasons why such action was taken in the previous thread.
    Hi Ultra,

I hope this has resolved the issue.

Let me know through PM if it hasn't.

Thanks
    Divine

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information