I know the uv mapping i have edited the uv mapping i can also make this into one picture but because the small size image i have decided to do the dds separated to get more quality
I had some problems with finding some textures for the rpg so i have used that texture to mapping i can fix that its not big problem
As i said every day im learning something new because im using diffrent and old softwares version but not a big problem to adapt with that

- - - Updated - - -

Also the problem that caused this stretches in the models that the models combined and not separated to decrease the number of polygons i can separate the models to parts and texture them but the number of polygons will get increase by the separating
So that is the problem that caused to the stretched texture