Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Name: Ben

Languages (Programming and/or other): C#, Python, JavaScript, Golang, SQL (Postgres and MSSQL), Kotlin, Java, C (it's been a while, I took an operating systems class in college and remember how pointers work, but would have to brush up on C++), Bash, HTML/CSS

Skills / Experience: Software Engineering (10 years professionally), knowledge of security/vulnerability analysis. Note: my experience is all backend/frontend for web apps - no game dev experience, but want to learn!

Proof of work: I work for a fairly well known tech company in the USA, so not comfortable sharing this publicly, but happy to DM and provide more details (github, linkedin, examples of a web app that I built, etc are all available)

Is all proof of work your own work? Yes

Closing: Hey all! I'm a professional software engineer with about 10 years of total experience. In the past, I've worked on all sorts of stuff (government contracting, social networks, logistics, etc.) except for game development! Would love to get a bit more experience with game dev in my free time and contribute some bug fixes to fgunz. I've been playing GunZ on and off since the initial igunz launch in 2005 so I have a bunch of ideas for what I'd like to improve. Let me know! Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Bensky; 10-23-2020 at 07:15 AM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Bensky for this useful post:

Bipolarity (10-30-2020), Daniel (10-24-2020), TomasEdison (10-24-2020)

Thread Information