Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    From what I gathered from the SS it seemed like Matties ping was mainly 40 going down to 15, but even if It was mainly 15 in game and going up to 40, that is not a punishable spike. Spiking affects the game-play only at the high end, so anything from 40 up id say, if Matties ping was going from 40-80~ that actually has game affecting inconsistency.

becus, if the server is receiving a packet loss of 25ms and the players ping overall is 15, it is still at a reasonable response time to the server, if the players ping overall is 40 and the packet loss is 25ms, thats a packet loss ontop of a 40ms response time, now that combined would affect how everything is sent around the servers especially in a p2p network. From my understanding, my take is, its useless to report a player for spike at 15-40 because it doesnt affect the gameplay so much it could be considered spiking.
    Listen buddy if you don't know what the fk ur talking about, just dont say anything

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    I have spiked every day since I started playing 2 years ago and have yet to get warned. I've played in tournies cws and events but no one seemed to give a shit anyway. Besides the playerbase is too small if you think they can afford to warn anyone, I mean their *permabanned* players literally just come back every 6 months between *permabans*.

Advice: deal with it and move on because nothing is gonna change
    Last edited by Lawri; 10-25-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    I have spiked every day since I started playing 2 years ago and have yet to get warned. I've played in tournies cws and events but no one seemed to give a shit anyway. Besides the playerbase is too small if you think they can afford to warn anyone, I mean their *permabanned* players literally just come back every 6 months between *permabans*.

Well, there is a big difference between you and other spikers.

U never had a stable net and the only thing u pretty much did was spiking. I personally felt bad for it so i didnt report you for it.

These guy do have pretty stable nets, but sometimes spike. And wont fix it once we tell them that they are spiking. So i will report them for it.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lawri View Post

Oh look another random appeared... U've yet got to be warned, because no one takes any effort in reporting u. Ur just a walking L. Why would people even bother reporting a guy that keeps getting 11-0d by everyone.
    Last edited by Pingping; 10-25-2020 at 10:28 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information