Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Sure you have to aim with shotguns. But you don't have to lead with them. Shotguns also aren't projectiles so there's no need to think ahead. Like I said, if you haven't used the stun launcher then there's no need to argue something you know nothing about.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly! There's SGO and EX for a reason. GunZ was never intended to be played with only double shotguns in the first place lol. You can tell the players that understand how the stuns work versus the ones who are clueless.

- - - Updated - - -

They're both nades so how does one take skill but the other doesn't????? The skill is being able to land the stun on your enemy. Whatever happens afterwards is the enemies fault for not dodging your stun.

And stun isn't as easy as "clicking left mouse button". You guys who really have never used the gun really show in the comment section
    normal grenade takes skill because as you said you need to think where to throw and all that but the stun just stuns u even if it doesn't touch you and another difference is that a grenade doesn't stop you from moving but the stun launcher does.
    but yea I never really use that gun so idk..
    and what I meant about "clicking left mouse button" that's what you do after you get your enemy stunned you just spray the shit out of your enemy with rifle without even letting your enemy move till it dies. It takes no skill to aim an opponent that cannot even move unless you use like 16,000 dpi and high sens shit idk

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    normal grenade takes skill because as you said you need to think where to throw and all that but the stun just stuns u even if it doesn't touch you and another difference is that a grenade doesn't stop you from moving but the stun launcher does.
    but yea I never really use that gun so idk..
    and what I meant about "clicking left mouse button" that's what you do after you get your enemy stunned you just spray the shit out of your enemy with rifle without even letting your enemy move till it dies. It takes no skill to aim an opponent that cannot even move unless you use like 16,000 dpi and high sens shit idk
    Understandable. However I think the stun is more of a reward for landing it. Yes it basically means you're dead, but that's the consequence of getting stunned. I do think it's a bit unfair.

Maybe we could have a damage reduction added to players that are stunned? Like a 10-25% damage reduction while stunned. That would make it a bit more fair for those that abuse the stun with a weapon that can basically "one shot" you while you're stunned (rifle/pistols/revs). I like to play a bit more fair lately and instead of using a gun that will guarantee me a kill if I stun someone I'll use snipers or shotguns. I'll admit it does get a bit boring to just spray your enemy down with a rifle/pistols when you stun them. Got to give them a chance

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Understandable. However I think the stun is more of a reward for landing it. Yes it basically means you're dead, but that's the consequence of getting stunned. I do think it's a bit unfair.

Maybe we could have a damage reduction added to players that are stunned? Like a 10-25% damage reduction while stunned. That would make it a bit more fair for those that abuse the stun with a weapon that can basically "one shot" you while you're stunned (rifle/pistols/revs). I like to play a bit more fair lately and instead of using a gun that will guarantee me a kill if I stun someone I'll use snipers or shotguns. I'll admit it does get a bit boring to just spray your enemy down with a rifle/pistols when you stun them. Got to give them a chance

A 20% damage reduction seems like a good idea to make it a bit more fair. But I still think stuns aren't that op. If you know how to counter them you have a huge advantage versus the player with the stun launcher.

Possible 3000IQ quest meta as well?? Stun yourself when you're about to take damage.

4. The following user said thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post:

Desecration (11-07-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Possible 3000IQ quest meta as well?? Stun yourself when you're about to take damage.
    dont think iframes that lock you in place are too useful in quests tho

Country
    Thanks
    well u cant out macro stun guns e.e u just suck

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    well u cant out macro stun guns e.e u just suck
    hahaha funny guy!

wys

Country
    Thanks
    very nice suggestion. I agree with you Fattie
    It's a little OP like I was at one base and some guy threw stun at his base and it got me. Wallahi.

NERF IT although I use it too

9. The following user said thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Mattie (11-08-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    stun gun takes more skills than people with shotgun and rev together

11. The following user said thank you to slugma balls for this useful post:

Desecration (11-07-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    stun gun takes more skills than people with shotgun and rev together
    especially with anti lead implemented. of course shotguns force you to "aim". but do not force you to lead. having anti lead i think has lead people to forget how "fun" leading was...

13. The following user said thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

slugma balls (11-07-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    especially with anti lead implemented. of course shotguns force you to "aim". but do not force you to lead. having anti lead i think has lead people to forget how "fun" leading was...
    this and i agree we should buff stun guns like where u add poison with the stungun

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information