Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
Sure you have to aim with shotguns. But you don't have to lead with them. Shotguns also aren't projectiles so there's no need to think ahead. Like I said, if you haven't used the stun launcher then there's no need to argue something you know nothing about.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly! There's SGO and EX for a reason. GunZ was never intended to be played with only double shotguns in the first place lol. You can tell the players that understand how the stuns work versus the ones who are clueless.

- - - Updated - - -

They're both nades so how does one take skill but the other doesn't????? The skill is being able to land the stun on your enemy. Whatever happens afterwards is the enemies fault for not dodging your stun.

And stun isn't as easy as "clicking left mouse button". You guys who really have never used the gun really show in the comment section
normal grenade takes skill because as you said you need to think where to throw and all that but the stun just stuns u even if it doesn't touch you and another difference is that a grenade doesn't stop you from moving but the stun launcher does.
but yea I never really use that gun so idk..
and what I meant about "clicking left mouse button" that's what you do after you get your enemy stunned you just spray the shit out of your enemy with rifle without even letting your enemy move till it dies. It takes no skill to aim an opponent that cannot even move unless you use like 16,000 dpi and high sens shit idk