Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Positioning is key

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Getting stunned in Garden whilst being ganged from every possible direction and getting called the n-word when u go down gets old really fast, so +1 for this suggestion.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    honestly stun nades are really skillful, if i didn't learn how to use shotguns i would prolly learn how to play with the stun nades because they require high mechanics and are superior. i believe we should instead nerf shotguns so we can all play with stun nades instead

4. The following 6 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Desecration (10-27-2020), Jonathan pls (10-28-2020), mercury (10-31-2020), Pingping (10-27-2020), Rexpliteee (10-28-2020), Scooby Doo (10-27-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    ure not gonna remove them sure i get it, but atleast decrease the blast radius cuz its probably justr as big as the dmg radius of a rocket/nade but then it stuns instead of doing less dmg which just means its annoying as ****
    Yeah I agree, I think the radius is too big right now too, sometimes it feels like you shouldn't even get stunned, and often times you get stunned standing behind a wall (no problem with that, but if you're a meter away it just feels really unlucky more than someone reading your position).

An alternative solution would be to make them work like mines, where the player gets flipped and can recover via jumping, but then it's not really a stun...

Honestly the fact a weapon like this even exists goes beyond my understanding.
    It'd be far better if people who used rifles/revs/pistols actually relied on good aim instead of trying to land a stun which 90% time leads to a kill.

6. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Mattie (10-27-2020)

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion, stun launcher should go back to stunning teammates as well, the last ghost-buff it got where it won't stun ur teammates made it much easier to use and abuse.
    If this will happen, you will see much fewer players using it as well.

Don’t waste your time looking back. You’re not going that way.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    honestly stun nades are really skillful, if i didn't learn how to use shotguns i would prolly learn how to play with the stun nades because they require high mechanics and are superior. i believe we should instead nerf shotguns so we can all play with stun nades instead
    Finally someone with a decent argument.

I agree as well, stuns are far from unskilled. Not only do they not follow anti lead, but you have to think ahead of where your enemy will be moving towards. So not only do you have to outthink your enemy, but you also have to lead ontop of it.

Unlike with shotguns it's just "i see enemy i click left mouse button". Sure it's annoying to be stunned but you're probably playing sluggishly in order to be stunned.

However I do have to admit I have seen a rise in usage of the weapon lately. Usually it was just Dranx me and a few others. But almost every room has one in it. I love it! Double shotguns is such an old playstyle and lacks creativity. Try switching up your playstyle before bashing on a weapon that you have no experience or knowledge of its use.

Don't say a gun is over powered if you haven't ever picked one up to see how to use it. Not everyone can just equip a stun launcher and go to town with it. There's tactics to using them, hitting the right angles, knowing how the bounce works, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    In my opinion, stun launcher should go back to stunning teammates as well, the last ghost-buff it got where it won't stun ur teammates made it much easier to use and abuse.
    If this will happen, you will see much fewer players using it as well.
    I agree with you. Since they removed the team stun there has been a huge increase in usage. However before the update people constantly got kicked for "stunning their team" when they were never intentionally stunning them.
    Last edited by Desecration; 10-27-2020 at 11:49 PM.

9. The following user said thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

Rexpliteee (10-28-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post

I agree as well, stuns are far from unskilled. Not only do they not follow anti lead, but you have to think ahead of where your enemy will be moving towards. So not only do you have to outthink your enemy, but you also have to lead ontop of it.

Unlike with shotguns it's just "i see enemy i click left mouse button". Sure it's annoying to be stunned but you're probably playing sluggishly in order to be stunned.

However I do have to admit I have seen a rise in usage of the weapon lately. Usually it was just Dranx me and a few others. But almost every room has one in it. I love it! Double shotguns is such an old playstyle and lacks creativity. Try switching up your playstyle before bashing on a weapon that you have no experience or knowledge of its use.

Don't say a gun is over powered if you haven't ever picked one up to see how to use it. Not everyone can just equip a stun launcher and go to town with it. There's tactics to using them, hitting the right angles, knowing how the bounce works, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you. Since they removed the team stun there has been a huge increase in usage. However before the update people constantly got kicked for "stunning their team" when they were never intentionally stunning them.
    ure as dumb as a rock if u think using double shotgun takes less skill than hoping ur stunnade will hit once and then empty ur rifle ammo especially if its a map like garden where ppl will just camp underground. how is that even remotely fun to play against? you have to be trolling with this comment lol

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say maybe using a normal grenade is a skill but a stun launcher that stops you from moving from almost anywhere and getting killed by a rifle when you can't move isn't really a skill.

"i see enemy i click left mouse button" - that's what you do when you get your enemy stunned. you don't even need to try to aim

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    I like that the meta has changed in the tdm rooms. If you wanna play competitive tdm's, make a SGO rotation room or go CW. If you wanna **** around or warmup, join the big ass garden tdm room and deal with people stunning you. I personally like how you can switch between competitive tdm's or duels, into a game with stuns, snipers, sprays. GunZ is more than just shotgun players. Nonetheless i sometimes get frustrated as **** after i get stunned and rifled, but it do be like that sometimes. It's something different. don't mindlessly chasee people, think about where they will stun you. If they don't hit their stun on you, they only have 1 weapon to deal with you, whilst you have 2.

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post:

Aredus (10-28-2020), Desecration (10-29-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    ure as dumb as a rock if u think using double shotgun takes less skill than hoping ur stunnade will hit once and then empty ur rifle ammo especially if its a map like garden where ppl will just camp underground. how is that even remotely fun to play against? you have to be trolling with this comment lol
    Sure you have to aim with shotguns. But you don't have to lead with them. Shotguns also aren't projectiles so there's no need to think ahead. Like I said, if you haven't used the stun launcher then there's no need to argue something you know nothing about.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    I like that the meta has changed in the tdm rooms. If you wanna play competitive tdm's, make a SGO rotation room or go CW. If you wanna **** around or warmup, join the big ass garden tdm room and deal with people stunning you. I personally like how you can switch between competitive tdm's or duels, into a game with stuns, snipers, sprays. GunZ is more than just shotgun players. Nonetheless i sometimes get frustrated as **** after i get stunned and rifled, but it do be like that sometimes. It's something different. don't mindlessly chasee people, think about where they will stun you. If they don't hit their stun on you, they only have 1 weapon to deal with you, whilst you have 2.
    Exactly! There's SGO and EX for a reason. GunZ was never intended to be played with only double shotguns in the first place lol. You can tell the players that understand how the stuns work versus the ones who are clueless.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    I'd say maybe using a normal grenade is a skill but a stun launcher that stops you from moving from almost anywhere and getting killed by a rifle when you can't move isn't really a skill.

"i see enemy i click left mouse button" - that's what you do when you get your enemy stunned. you don't even need to try to aim
    They're both nades so how does one take skill but the other doesn't????? The skill is being able to land the stun on your enemy. Whatever happens afterwards is the enemies fault for not dodging your stun.

And stun isn't as easy as "clicking left mouse button". You guys who really have never used the gun really show in the comment section

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information