Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^AMia

Reason: Flaming/racism/discrimination.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/hvBBeoT

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Was the user talking to you?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Was the user talking to you?
    No, he just generally spreading hate. Some dude in the TDM brought up the subject (without trying to provoke anyone with it). He instantly said that cus he got killed by the same user.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by podrivnik View Post
    No, he just generally spreading hate. Some dude in the TDM brought up the subject (without trying to provoke anyone with it). He instantly said that cus he got killed by the same user.
    Then I'd like that user to report the player with a recording to show he/she was not provoked in any way.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Banned

Thanks
    Then I'd like that user to report the player with a recording to show he/she was not provoked in any way.
    He's not going to do that, already asked. I'll just note these texts are okay to be spread from now on than.

Country
    Thanks
    He's not going to do that, already asked. I'll just note these texts are okay to be spread from now on than.
    You clearly don't understand my point. You mentioned the user was not talking to you and we're unsure whether he/she was joking around with another player and there is not enough evidence to show the user saying it for no reason.

One screenshot is just not enough for these sort of reports, something you should already know about.

Banned

Thanks
    You clearly don't understand my point. You mentioned the user was not talking to you and we're unsure whether he/she was joking around with another player and there is not enough evidence to show the user saying it for no reason.

One screenshot is just not enough for these sort of reports, something you should already know about.
    Well, so this report is free to be declined. This user was not provoked in any way, but I cannot provide proof for that. Wether or not this is joking, it's still pretty bad imo.

Country
    Thanks
    Well, so this report is free to be declined. This user was not provoked in any way, but I cannot provide proof for that. Wether or not this is joking, it's still pretty bad imo.
    Please look at it from my point of view.

Declined.

Thread Information