IGN: TomasEdison
Name: Neighborhood
Size: Medium
Theme: Town, Port & Canal Town (although it wasn't specified in the Helpful Tips)

Submission:

Description:
Blue skies as in Canal Town
Inside the map
Blue box; blue base (internal design up to your choice).
Red box; red base (^^).
Dark-Gray squares; houses without an entrance.
Green squares; houses with an entrance. Recommendation: 1 floor, small space inside and anything else up to your choice (internal design, etc).
The road is in black/white, obviously.
Purple boxes; trucks, cars (similar to those in Town).

Outside the map / Background
Orange line; (where the map should end) - a wall that goes down to the aqueduct.
Light-Yellow area; an aqueduct similar to the ones in Canal Town. Again, I know you didn't include it in the tips for 'Themes', but I'd appreciate it if you could try to add it. And if not, an aqueduct similar to the one in Port could also work :^).
Brown line; a wall that goes down to the aqueduct as well. This separates between it and the yellow area above.
Yellow square; clock tower .
Light-Gray squares; flooring similar to the one in the map Town.
Optional: add 2 more aqueducts around the clock tower area for the view.

Note: There's also an option to include EVERYTHING in the sketch as a part of the map, but I doubt if people would love it. Anything else related to the background of the map is also up to your choice.

Additional details:
Game-Mode(s) Preference: Team Deathmatch & Capture the Flag. Team Assassination and Infected modes would also work perfectly in this map, imo.