Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type: Quest animation? / Dodgeball Event
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description: I personally am a GunZ player who has Epilepsy. Some of the animations when spammed, like if I am to do School Quest and ride the boss, the constant blue/white slash animations messes with my eyes and gives me a light headed feeling and enduces an aura. If we could have an option to disable the slash animation when you dagger the NPC's in quest would be nice. (Granted I am the only person who would probably use that, but. For my epilepsy, worth asking.) ~~~ DODGEBALL EVENT .. -- Map : CyberSports - Racing Course >> GM with staff rocket on one wall. Everyone else MUST BE INFRONT OF THE BLUE WALL. Going behind is forbidden. Last man wins.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I suppose that it would require McSic to code an extra option under 'effect level', something like "none" so you won't see any effects.

As for the dodgeball event, could you elaborate why they should be infront of the blue wall?

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I suppose that it would require McSic to code an extra option under 'effect level', something like "none" so you won't see any effects.

As for the dodgeball event, could you elaborate why they should be infront of the blue wall?
    From what I understand, he basically means the Dodgeball event as it existed prior to the creation of the "Dodgeball" map.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by esdrhhh View Post
    Suggestion type: Quest animation? / Dodgeball Event
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description: I personally am a GunZ player who has Epilepsy. Some of the animations when spammed, like if I am to do School Quest and ride the boss, the constant blue/white slash animations messes with my eyes and gives me a light headed feeling and enduces an aura. If we could have an option to disable the slash animation when you dagger the NPC's in quest would be nice. (Granted I am the only person who would probably use that, but. For my epilepsy, worth asking.) ~~~ DODGEBALL EVENT .. -- Map : CyberSports - Racing Course >> GM with staff rocket on one wall. Everyone else MUST BE INFRONT OF THE BLUE WALL. Going behind is forbidden. Last man wins.
    You can disable staff rockets white smoke, I am sorry but the quest is not recommended to you.
    Avoid white maps and flash.

I am supporting this, no-effects(option) on quest pls.

PS: Even I have epilepsy, only sudden flash affects me hardly and ofc white map.
    my small suggestion for you, pls off-sound while u playing quest or less than 40% sound.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Banned

Thanks

Well, CyberSports map was an old map used in say.. 2012, them early days. It was the classic dodgeball course. Everyone run down to the racing course. And reason to be infront of the blue wall, is because rockets dont go through them. So people just standing behind the wall can avoid the rockets easily. I just like the classics. <3

But, yeah. As for the questing and all. Options to disable the animations of like, constant muzzle flash from MG spam, and the white/blue slash animation on NPCs. Literally the only few minor things that mess with my epilepsy and make me have an aura. lol.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Well, CyberSports map was an old map used in say.. 2012, them early days. It was the classic dodgeball course. Everyone run down to the racing course. And reason to be infront of the blue wall, is because rockets dont go through them. So people just standing behind the wall can avoid the rockets easily. I just like the classics. <3

But, yeah. As for the questing and all. Options to disable the animations of like, constant muzzle flash from MG spam, and the white/blue slash animation on NPCs. Literally the only few minor things that mess with my epilepsy and make me have an aura. lol.
    Up to the hoster which map they choose, you can always ask them before they start the event.

I think it is a lot easier to code all the effects to none as just a specific amount (I suppose you can always turn it back on if you are not questing).

Banned

Thanks
    Up to the hoster which map they choose, you can always ask them before they start the event.

I think it is a lot easier to code all the effects to none as just a specific amount (I suppose you can always turn it back on if you are not questing).
    You right. Might as well just make it a total overline effect to be disabled. I appreciate the effort and feedback guys. <3

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks

Disable shot effects is already possible

Thread Information