Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Well, Ashley beat me to it. I've been contemplating my resignation for a while now, but couldn't do it, because the staff was pretty unstable. Now that things seem to have calmed down, a bit more, I'm stepping down from my spot as Head Forum Moderator. It's been real, but I just don't have time for the forum, anymore, and I've quit GunZ, altogether. There's that, and I'm tired. I've been in this job for about two years, and I'm tired of all the crap that people give me.

For those I love and respect, I'll try to stay in contact, but I'm blocking and deleting all the other people from this forum that I don't care to talk to from my MSN.

Not in cruelty,
    Not in wrath,
    The REAPER came today;
    An ANGEL visited
    This gray path,
    And took the cube away.

-from Portal

~Grascen

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    All I can say is this: Thank you for being a great boss, and an even greater friend Grascen. You will always have a spot to return to, at least with me .

Banned

Thanks
    Farewell to the inspiration of my job and the best moderator we've had... Grascen you was epic so sad to see you leave, Mind pming me your email; I would like to stay in touch.

Farewell Grascen.

~Asian

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Grr guys it was locked for a reason and wish you would have respected it because now I have to post.

Grascen is one of 2 people who actually seen potental and gave me a shot at handling responsiblilty. Forsaken was the other, however Grascen seen something in me and gave me the job and was a great tutor/mentor. He was also a very good ingame buddy especially our vent events with Legit/wowus/me and some others. It was good wile it lasted and you better not ditch us hoe.

And I will always see your name as Grascen regardless of your status.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Thread Information